How I Spent My Tax Refund

Due to the gang stalking, I'm not going to disclose the specific amount that I received, because of how they dogged me out with the stimulus check last year. Trying to dissect & calculate. You're a rich sellout, trying to tally up every penny of a poor, homeless person. I actually have that right to spend my stimulus money, work money, donations or tax refund however I please. But I basically spend it on survival & the things I need. 

2 days ago on Amazon, I ordered a few mp3 players. (I need them as a medical device to block out loud noise campaigns, & they raised the prices on my favorite brand & left me with only 1 of them, & I was forced to order a few more with another brand. I hope they work just as good. Then, after it was too late to cancel or refund, somebody else came to sell my favorite mp3 players for under $20 each. See how the gang stalkers manipulate the TI into being forced to waste more money unnecessarily? & then they have the fake smear campaigns that you LIKE TO waste money, when it's not true, & you're trying to save?)

I also ordered a pack of vegetable gardening seeds for prepping & survival, to try to stay on the safe side. & I ordered some pine needle extract because I heard that it can help detox spike protein shedding from being near vaxxed people. 

Then, I treated myself to dinner, & the meal was under $30. That was a one time thing, & it was all I could afford. Nothing else "luxury". OK? I'm not even seeking luxury nowadays. I'm battling to survive. What's wrong with an occasional treat? This treat was for me congratulating myself on a job well done, getting my tax refund back. Dealing with the struggles with being blacklisted & workplace mobbed. The online perps falsely accuse me of striving for luxury. Narcs using projection. They GET their luxury as reward for torturing & trafficking people! How is it that you can target, traffick & gang stalk me, surveiling & following me around in your fancy, shiny, brand new luxury vehicles with 1 headlight or brighting, but I'm crazy, hellbound & covetous for striving to survive? Why don't Targeted Individuals call their perps money-hungry, greedy, entitled, covetous clout chasers?

What luxury is there at Harbor Freight Tools? I went there to get a few survival items, like batteries, a couple of cheap magnesium fire starters, gloves & a few flashlights. I think that was about it. I was disappointed that they didn't have the 24 pack of AAA batteries in stock for $2.99. They had every battery except for AAA. There was only 1 brand of AAA batteries that was $6.99, & I thought that it wasn't that many, until after I got back to the motel, & I realized that there are 18 batteries in the pack. The package advertises that it's just as good, or even better than Duracell. I'm using my first battery, & yes. It's true. So that was a great bargain. The $2.99 batteries, I probably would've had to change them every hour. LOL! So, I'm glad I got a better deal, after all.

I wanted to go to Big Lots & Dollar Tree, but it was getting a little late, the weather was getting colder & I didn't have my sweater/hoodie, & the gang stalking was increasing, so I did all the rest of my shopping at fake Walmart.

I bought more non-food items than food. They didn't have everything I needed. I bought 3 new cheap hand towels (Since I'm such a "fat, greedy pig", I don't use regular washcloths anymore. I wash myself with hand towels.), 3 new cheap towels, a BIG pack of both paper towels & toilet paper, some more bladder pads (in case the gang stalkers force urinate me + also use them for menstruation, instead of regular maxi pads because regular maxi pads are too small), 4 cheap bras, 1 (10-pack) cheap underwear, a couple of bottles of hair conditioner, a box of trash bags & a small box of ziplock bags, a small cheap pack of forks because I didn't have any. I had only 2 spoons & a knife. I don't remember off hand what else I bought. I spent about $50 worth of food. I wanted & needed to buy more food than I did, but I was feeling the sleep deprivation effects & couldn't think properly. 

After what Alaska Prepper said, I felt discouraged & started eating & living off of my canned food from a couple of months ago that I called myself trying to save, trying to be a prepper. I don't have all that much left. This time, I didn't have much extra money to stock up on food. I would hate to have to throw all that food away, if I had to leave this motel & end up back on the streets again. I missed out on yesterday's food bank opportunity because of the sleep deprivation. Maybe I can try again next week.

Look at this. I wish I had the ability, knowledge & affordability to do this.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170304115502/http://www.organicsurvivalistsite.com/create-your-own-healthy-mres/examining-non-organic-mre-ingredients

Now, all I have enough money for is 2 more weeks to stay in this motel, with a little bit extra left over, which I'm saving for, if I have to go to my storage unit & bring my belongings back, & then have to go live back on the streets. I'm paying for another week today, to stay in this motel room. Then I will pay again next Friday for another week. Since my phone is cracked, I need another phone to see more clearly, since I'm a writer, but can't afford it. It's not an emergency for now. I'll just deal with it for a while longer. I couldn't even afford to buy another pair of shoes. It's OK. I couldn't get a cheap small crockpot or a blender. It's ok, though. 

I'm disappointed that I didn't get to use the refund to get a permanent place to live because of the 3 1/2 times the rent rule + attempted Craigslist scams. (None of the scammers got my money.) The refund money wasn't enough to get even an old used car. I can't find another job. If my ebooks we're survivable enough, then I wouldn't have to look for a job. A car could open up SO many more job & even business opportunities! I didn't find any business opportunity that I could do with the refund. The perps would've sabotaged it anyway, like they did my ebooks. Like I'm not allowed to make a living writing. My EBOOKS & SHORT STORIES is my business opportunity being sabotaged! 

The narcissistic perps would shun, judge & smear campaign me for how I spent MY OWN tax refund, which isn't their business. That's NARCISSISTIC! Of course, they would make it like I was being wasteful & not spending wisely. They think I don't deserve my own tax refund check, but everyone else in the country deserves theirs!