Is Good Manners Extinct?

In 2019, on my 1st "Psych World" YouTube channel, I did a video about this topic. The channel no longer exists, due to the online Gang Stalking. I guess, Gang Stalking is about as rude & hateful as you can get, despite how fake "nice" the perps appear to be. 

People in today's American society think that being abusive & rude is the "proper" way to treat others. Manners & respect are no longer enforced. When someone acts like a narcissistic douchebag, they get applauded & glorified as "having every right" do xyz offense towards you, even if it's unprovoked, for no reason.

I noticed a turn in the year 2000. Society says it's ok to pop, click & smack your gum & smack your food. I have hyperacusis, a hypersensitive ear condition. Back then, people used to say, "Stop smacking!" Narcissistic Abusers tell you not to smack your food, but then they have a self-professed "license" to do it. People used to be forced to be quiet in the library, but now, it's OK to talk loud, blast loud music or videos on their phones or have loud gum at the library. But I get harassed by the narcissistic perp security guard & kicked out if I try to do a YouTube video or have an important phone call. But if I complain about noise, they would pretend to feel powerless against doing anything about it. Just like the narcissistic Masonic fake police, whom I call the bully fag cops. I'm the only 1 who has to be singled out & told something. Rules are only enforced on Candy Grandpre, while everyone else has a license to break them. When I used to talk about people making the clicking noise with the gum, the librarians would say, "It's ok for them to click their gum loudly because gum isn't considered food". 

Narcissistic Abusers tell me, "Nobody's gonna cater to you.", or "Nobody cares about your made up condition that you diagnosed yourself with"! I do have an official diagnosis from an ENT doctor, FYI. I believe that my hyperacusis is the result of foster care experimentation. I don't know if I'm microchipped or not. They don't care to have any consideration or compassion. Due to people acting like inconsiderate jerks & "having that narcissistic fake right", I'm forced to keep my ears covered & use white noise with an mp3 Player to block out outside noise 24/7. & then, my ears become sweaty, itchy & infected. But then, I have to hear all the noise abuse when my ears are unprotected. I have to be considered the "disabled" one, & you're not being called a rude, inconsiderate, disrespectful, spoiled POS! Parents aren't raising their children nowadays. I wouldn't need my earbuds & mp3 player if society didn't make noise weaponization a fashionable trend.

People in society think it's ok to live like uncivilized pigs. Putting their nasty, dirty shoes in the seats in public. I don't want to sit where someone has had their shoes/feet. Back in the 80's, that wasn't allowed. Children would've gotten spanked for that. But I get condemned for "destroying property" or laughed at & called "weird" for cleaning the seat off before I sit down. 

They have these fake gangsters that blast loud music any time of the day or night. Cops don't do anything, despite noise curfew laws. You have inconsiderate Gang Stalking neighbors from hell who make noise all day & all night long, keeping you awake & sleep deprived, while they can criminally, illegally & undeservingly rest well. You might be a Targeted Individual if you have neighbors from hell, especially everywhere you move to. 

Respect & manners aren't enforced in today's society, & fake, retarded celebrities glorify & glamorize disrespect & bad manners. People look up to them as an "example" to how you're supposed to live your life. Cardi B is a disrespectful celebrity with bad manners. There are plenty of others, like Kim Kardashian.

Remember back then, when burping & farting in public were frowned upon, especially at the dinner table? Table manners no longer exist. But people condemn you for public sleeping or begging to survive, though.

People these days pass by & bump into you & don't even say "excuse me". It's like you're an object. They also violate & disrespect you by putting their dirty hands on you & touching you against your consent, even after you politely tell them that you don't like to be touched. People will catch you off guard & grab your brand new cellphone or computer out of your hands & use it for the first time before you do, without your permission. Like they're entitled. But if you did the same to them, they would haul off & slap the dog 💩 out of you! That's narcissistic!

I read several years ago, that Christians being polite & respectful, using good manners is part of being holy. I admit. I'm not holy enough. This blog post isn't holy enough. I'm angry! I know I still lack self-control with my anger. 

1 more thing. There are no more gentlemen in society, & chivalry is extinct. Some people say that women deserve for men to no longer act like gentlemen because of feminism. There's no more true love in this world. Too many fake, nonsensical rules that are all about oppression, suppression & control, rather than the safety & betterment of society. No more good times, fun times, laughs, happy moments, falling in love, etc. The family unit no longer exists. You can't even discipline your own kids for being bad, but the cops are allowed to shoot & kill your child like an animal! People have been killed over noise complaints & other kinds of bad manners. Now, with the "Karen" trend emerging, society is even more depraved! No one is human anymore.