My Homeless Situation As Of 03/31/2022

I will say it again. Maybe I should've never taken down that GoFundMe last year. I've pretty much given up on job hunting, because of the gang stalking & blacklisting. Also, all of these job rejections keep making me feel very bitter & upset. I know, for a fact, that Seville Quarter is giving false, bad references. Christian companies, such as City Bowls South in Gulf Breeze won't even hire me. I felt devastated, because I really loved their company. (being Christian-based & natural health. They're probably unbiblical, false Christians, anyway!) Not anymore. 

& then, there's still that forced mask &/or vax in order to work many jobs. So, I have to find alternative ways to survive. Again, I'm not getting jabbed, poisoning myself, if I still can't get a job. I'm not getting jabbed, no matter what! The perps block me from making a living off of my writing. I wish I had help with a way to get a car.

I forgot all about it, but I talked briefly last night about how Opening Doors has been playing games & refusing to help me, since I got here. Yeah, the Jamaican perp Angeria Bridges, & others stood me up & lied to me. 

No shelters for single women with no kids. I'm not conforming to or complying with their prison-like rules. Exploitative money-hungry prison scam cults. Human trafficking. They might force masks &/or vax, also. The Homeless Industrial Complex profits off of keeping you homeless & not allowing you to progress or better yourself. Likewise, for these controlling, fake government assistance programs, like Section 8, Social Security, food stamps, etc. All a trap to control you, keep you enslaved & keep you down. But you're forced to live off of these programs in order to survive. The narcissistic government doesn't teach us self-sufficiency & independence. That would take away their grip of control. Many of us feel helpless. They give you these programs, just so they can take it away.

Homeless shelters refuse to accommodate my hyperacusis & let me wear my earbuds & mp3 player to protect myself from noise campaigns. They say that I'm breaking rules & being disrespectful. Since when has, being disabled, mean that you're breaking rules & being disrespectful? At both homeless shelters & jobs, I'm not allowed to have equipment to protect my ears, but the perps can freely blast their phones out loud. 

So, my tax refund is almost completely gone. I'm getting my Social Security check tomorrow. They still keep robbing me out of my SSI check, yet saying that I owe them backpay. I don't owe them anything. Within the past 24 hours, I got $23 in donations from 2 people. So, that covers the SSI check. Lol! + I got under $5 in royalties from my ebooks. Yeah, only $5! But thanks, everyone! I'm saying ONLY $5, not out of sounding "ungrateful", but to show these online perp bastards that I'm not getting thousands of dollars a month, like they think. 

The new potential relationship situation with the ex-boyfriend is iffy. I'd like to try to give it a chance. I got a lot of questions to ask, before I make a final decision. I may have to move out of state. Damn! Because I love Pensacola & wanna stay here. If that doesn't work out, then what would happen is, I only have enough money to get to stay here for 1 more week. After that, I would have to panhandle &/or beg again. Or end up back on the streets again. I can no longer sleep by 532 West Garden St., & I'm not allowed to sleep by the downtown ferry terminal by the bay. I would have no shelter overhead to keep me safe, warm & dry. No place to shower, rest or potty. This is the season of tornadoes & hail. I need help with a way to STAY off the streets. Remember what I told y'all about apartments & 3 1/2 times the rent? & I keep getting told that there's no low income affordable housing available. I've been on a housing wait-list since I got here in 2019. My only option that I know of, is this motel room or back on the streets. The latter situation is what the sadistic perps are rooting for. Tell me how being forced to beg for survival is more wrong than getting paid to torture! If I were allowed to work, then I wouldn't have to ask for help.

My new fundraiser has no donations yet.

https://gogetfunding.com/homeless-targeted-individual-fighting-to-survive/

Also, the donate button to my PayPal is at the sidebar of this blog, to your right. PayPal & CashApp are quicker, though. I really do hate having to be a burden & ask people for help. I'm blocked from surviving on my own, because the perps want to profit off of controlling, torturing & abusing me, which is human trafficking. People consider you a "loser" for asking for help. Why isn't human trafficking condemned like "begging"? This backwards, twisted society! Due to this gang stalking, I'm forced to beg or die! They won't allow me to be independent or self-sufficient. I'm disabled & feel helpless. I'm trying to fight to avoid having to be back on the streets again. You're not obligated to donate anything at all, but it's appreciated.

Thank you, in advance. Thank you for simply reading this, even if you can't afford a dollar to donate. 

You can donate simply $1 through CashApp, spread & share both online & in person. 

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

$PsychWorld35 CashApp 

These Masonic sellout fake hypo-Christian churches don't usually help the poor & homeless. Especially financially. If I were to ask a church for food, I get called "greedy". People suggested that I ask churches for help with a car. The answer to me is always NO.