My Ideal Life

This is a fictionalized short story, (just for fun) on how, if I didn't know the truth about the New World Order, & succeeded at chasing the American Dream & had total control over my life, this is how everything would have played out MY WAY, if I really would've gotten to have everything I wanted on this Earth. Yeah, if I weren't Gang Stalked or blacklisted! But now, I have a change of heart & a change of mind. I no longer have the desire to live like that anymore because of my Christian beliefs. I'm going to use a fictionalized name for myself & a new family. I didn't get to accomplish getting married or having children, like I wanted to. 

Getting married & having children isn't sinful. But living the high life & chasing the things of this world is. I simply didn't know any better. I was blinded in a cult. When I was younger, my outlook on life & old way of thinking was ALL messed up! Now that I'm set free with the truth, brainwashed narcissistic abusers (compliant with the New World Order) tell me that I NOW have a "distorted viewpoint of reality". But I've been called "crazy" for years!

Now, all I want out of my current life, is to get permanent housing (a small house or cottage) & a simple, small car to survive daily before SHTF. I understand, via the Holy Bible, that I can't take these things with me when I die. I need food, clothing, shelter & water to survive. That's all. Of course, I want & need salvation & to go to heaven. Again! I NO LONGER wish for this "materialistic" lifestyle, like I used to.

I remember, years ago, I wrote a poem, called "My Ideal Man", & narcissistic abusers took me the wrong way & falsely accused me of sexually wanting a pretty boy or a gay man! 🀦‍♀️ But anyways!

____________________________________________

1st person ("I") main character name ( a fictionalized FORMER idealized version of ME): 

Griselda Lopez. This will be MY "character". I will address myself in 1st person.

____________________________________________

I recently completed all the training I needed as a Spanish-English/English-Spanish translator. I now have my Master's degree in translation. I decided that the Air Force wasn't for me. Due to my disability, I couldn't accomplish careers, such as OB/GYN or a foreign language interpreter. 

I'm just an atheist because religion sucks. I found a way to move to another city & state & break away from psychiatry & the mental health system, as well. I broke away & went NO CONTACT with everyone from my past & started a new life, away from both biological family & foster family. You would've thought I went into hiding. I got tired of the abuse. 

I moved to Tampa, Florida & found a friend from the Bronx, NY. He's 1/2 Puerto Rican, 1/2 Dominican. He's been living here since he was 12. He's 5 years older than me. I met him at a Salvadoran restaurant, where I LOVE to eat pupusas. He loves them, too. He offered to pay for my meal & invited me to sit & eat with him. With my hypersensitive ears, I'm surprised that he chews more quietly than I do. 

His name is Jairo Santana. HE was my IDEAL man! πŸ˜‹πŸ€€πŸ˜ŒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜»πŸŒΉ Everything about him seemed TOO good to be true! So many people were jealous of me. He fit the physical description somewhat similar to this man.
 https://images.app.goo.gl/wCHCKiVT5qfBpeEu5

After a few dates, Jairo proposed to me & asked me to move in with him. He actually has the Air Force OB/GYN career that I used to always wish for. Plus, he's a medical interpreter. People always tell him that he should've gone into modeling. I actually idolized this man & felt like I wasn't worthy or good enough to deserve him. He told me in Spanish, "Baby, I'm just a human! I'm nobody special! (CariΓ±o, ¡solo soy un humano! ¡no soy nadie especial!)" 

I had my guard up at first, because due to past experiences of being let down & hurt, I was afraid of trusting him. I was afraid that he was going to rape & take advantage of me or just hit it & leave. He showed me different. He never told me that I was too negative, energy-draining or complained too much. Instead, he vowed to do whatever it takes to make me happy. I'm surprised that he was crazy over me & thought I was the best he ever had. I eventually didn't have to work, once I married him. & I was able to break away from those Social Security checks, low income & government assistance. I didn't have to worry about being homeless. 

Before we got married, he asked me to pick out whatever house I wanted. (Picture, as if he were to be saying everything in Spanish, because the author writing this is sleep deprived & tired, due to this Gang Stalking torture. Too tired to go back & translate everything.) He said, "Baby. Tell me how you want our house. I can pay some friends to have it custom built."

I told him, "Look. I'm not good at designing anything, but I just want a 3-story house with an indoor swimming pool & jacuzzi." 

His eyes bulged! He said, "3"? I said, "Yeah."

He got the house built WAAAAAAY more quickly than we were expecting. In the meantime, he treated me to a lot of fancy 5-star restaurants & hotels. He turned his nose up at anything cheap or used. Everything he wore was designer clothing. He expected me to keep my hair done & looking & smelling nice. I had a whole wardrobe. No busted up, raggedy clothes! I had an entire sneaker closet because vintage Nike sneakers are my weakness. 

One day, he took me car shopping. He told me that I could have whatever I wanted. I got a purple Cadillac SUV. 

(similar to this 1 https://www.carfax.com/vehicle/1GYKNCRS5JZ143002)

We eventually got married. We were both sure that we were happy & satisfied with each other. We went on a YEAR-LONG worldwide honeymoon. Yes. We traveled to different countries for a year. He got out of the Air Force just before we got married because he wanted to commit his time to family. He even quit his OB/GYN position & ran several online businesses, making passive income. 

He delivered all 4 of our babies. The 3rd pregnancy was a set of twins. I told him that I was a twin the first day I met him. He didn't disclose to me that he was also an identical twin until after our twin babies were born. Why did he keep that secret from me? I didn't believe him when he told me. He showed me some old videos of him & his twin brother participating in boxing & wrestling matches. They look just alike! He & I had so much in common. He said that he was abused in an adoptive family who was Catholic, & he also said that he & his twin brother were pit against each other & brainwashed to snitch on each other & not get along. It's mind-boggling how such a good-looking, decent man went through 3 times more trauma & abuse than me & turned out successful. He was determined! He lived the high life, but he never acted like a narcissistic abuser towards me. He was not a control freak. He was faithful. 

Eventually, he, I & the children found out the truth about Jesus Christ. The children were sad, but we had to do it. We downsized, sold the house & got rid of our materialistic, fancy lifestyle. We took our children out of public schooling. We moved out to a remote area to unplug from society & focus on the Lord Jesus Christ. 

THE END