Narcissistic Abuse & Gluttony

Consider this article.

https://medium.com/bettertoday/narcissists-and-food-control-b7ba2979c56

Now, I'm going to tell you my personal experiences with narcissistic abusers always calling me "greedy". The article above is so similar to what I've gone through with people. 

The narcissistic gang stalkers knew, before I even MENTIONED it, that being called "greedy" is a trigger for me. I have some videos on my MAIN Targeted by the Psych World YouTube channel, which are set to private", about my experiences with being called "greedy". 

The narcissistic perps & fake TI perps call me "greedy" at their every opportunity! What do they want me to do? Starve? If I passed out from not eating, Narcissistic Abusers falsely accuse me of faking a scene for attention. & then they MILITANTLY discourage people from helping me, yelling at me, saying, "Get up!" Then, they make threats to have me locked up in the mental institution & falsely accuse me of throwing a temper tantrum. It's THEM with the raging tantrums at me! How am I the one with the "tantrum", if I'm lying on the ground, immobile? 

Psych meds make you more susceptible to fainting! It's poison! No more overeating (I can FINALLY get full now. I was always starving hungry & never able to get full, when I took Cymbalta, Doxepin, Trazodone, Dispersal, etc.), stomach aches, headaches, fainting spells, plantar fasciitis, etc. once I got off those psych pills! I would be DEAD & burning in hell by now if I continued taking those pills.

Narcs, even the fake "Christian" ones, don't care about you or the salvation of your soul, yet they condemn your eating habits for the purposes of guilt-mongering, shame, control & punishment. 

I didn't start being called "fat" & "greedy" until I was 10 years old, taking Prozac. Before then, I used to get cruel punishment for wasting food. Psych medications make you always hungry & craving junk food. Narcissistic Abusers always force their victims to see a psychiatrist & take medicine, but then they blame us for the side effects, saying that we're using it as an excuse. Psych meds also make you sleep all day. Outsiders, who don't understand, will falsely assume that you're just fat, greedy & lazy. We're not lazy. We're depressed from the abuse, using food as coping & comfort. We get called greedy just for eating because we're sad from the abuse, & they abuse us more, & we eat more. 

You can't shun a narcissistic smoker for smoking too much. They'll say that it's YOUR fault that they're smoking because YOU "stressed them out". They blame you for their smoking-related diseases & illnesses, saying that you're killing them. But when YOU get sick, oh! You're just " a hypochondriac who's faking illness for attention".

I heard that cults &/or narcissistic abuse rewire your brain, causing brain damage. You can research about this. The abusers damage us, & then blame us for our own damage that they've done to us. & they can hold eternal grudges, yet they expect us to forgive & forget abuse in an instant. We're not allowed to talk about it. 

Have you ever dealt with an obese narcissistic abuser who's FATTER THAN YOU, but then calls you fat & greedy? Making comments about your weight & eating habits, as if THEIR fat is "better" than YOUR fat? Or, like as if they have a license to be fat, but you don't? They have a license to be a hypocrite, but you don't! Society will defend & agree with their hypocrisy while shunning you if you act like one. I remember, during a big argument with my older biological sister, that retard Ramona, when she told me that I'm not human, she called me fat & greedy, in the midst of actively stuffing her face with 4 HUGE pieces of birthday cake from a 1-year old baby's birthday party. I said, "You're fat, too!" She said, "So, what! At least I wasn't fat when I was your age!" I told her, "Yes you were 32 years old & fat!" She said, "That's because I had kids!" See? They'll make it like, as if I'm so atrocious, despicable & slovenly, but they try to glorify their fat as "love handles" from "having kids". 

With the narcissistic gang stalkers, they shun me for treating myself to a nice meal, with the money that I worked for, as a reward for being awarded "Employee of the Week". (They make the false smear campaigns & lies that I take the money donated to me, to go eat fancy, which isn't true. To keep the false rumors going, that I'm a "scammer".) I never got any work-related awards before, so that was a big accomplishment. I got shunned, abused & threatened by J Demon Rotten Shit for treating myself to a Chilean Sea Bass dinner. & Shits Yuckteen K Star Bricker would also call me "greedy". You don't have any right dictate what I eat! As I said, a 20-year old rusty can of spam is too luxury for me to be allowed to have! 

When I got my 1st payment of royalties from my Amazon Kindle ebooks (which was only about $25), I got shunned & called "greedy". I tried to make it special. I got it ordered through a food delivery app. The Gang Stalking employees at Ruby Tuesday TOTALLY butchered my doggone meal! They didn't even give me any utensils. I wanted my steak well-done. They gave me a rare steak with NO steak sauce! I was forced to eat the steak with ketchup. They gave me no bread rolls or anything like that. I even got a cheesecake with the dinner. They even cheated me, giving me 1/2 portions of sides. The narcissistic popular fake TI perps on Twitter (in 2020) shunned me for a $9.99 sirloin steak dinner from Texas Roadhouse Grill, saying, "REAL TI's don't get to eat out at steakhouses a few times a week!" A chicken breast dinner costs the same price. That was a one-time thing. I haven't had any steak at all in years prior to that. I almost NEVER can afford to eat steak. 

With me recently feuding with the online perps, my conscience is nagged because of them hypocritically calling me "greedy", when they're fat, themselves! 1 fake TI perp called me greedy over a misunderstanding about a donut. They make the false rumors that I beg people for money, buy expensive fancy meals with it, & then flaunt off those fancy meals. I go look on a YouTube channel, & another fake hypo-Christian TI perp was posting fake videos, eating at restaurants, talking about "Bon appetit", as a way to mock me. That's perp behavior & not Christ-like! You narcissistically & falsely glorify yourself as God's "chosen" while you act like as if I'm such a troublemaker & nuisance to the Body of Christ because I exposed you as a perp! You, yourself, are so fat that you're ashamed to even show your face! This woman said behind my back, "She's always talking about what she ate & begging for money, so therefore, food & money is her god." You never had any problems with me eating or begging when you pretended to be a "friend"! I wasn't so "greedy" when you asked me if I can eat at all-you-can-eat buffets every day! You & other traitors used to ENCOURAGE me to beg for money for survival as a blacklisted Targeted Individual! See? That ENTIRE narrative switch! I've been HIGHLY bothered by this lately. Having OCD unwanted, intrusive thoughts & losing sleep over this.

They praise my twin sister's cooking & eating (trying to make me jealous, but it's not working), & she defends & agrees with everyone online who calls me greedy. She also used to always call me fat & greedy. Nobody calls her a hypocrite.

The online cyberbullying & gang stalking harassment had me depressed enough that I was eating ice cream 3 times a week, being homeless on the streets. That's how I ended up with that tooth abscess. Now, the tooth is cracked. I can't even eat properly anymore. Other Targeted Individuals say that the perps so badly don't want me to eat, that they're attacking & destroying my teeth with Directed Energy Weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if that's true.

That human trafficking fake TI perp DJ tried to condemn me, saying, "You don't need to be eating 3 meals a day!" & he's younger than me! 

Some narcissistic abusers narcissistically & self-righteously eat only 1 meal a day, & religious narcs always publicly boast about "fasting". How is it possible that you "fast" so much, when you look like the perfect candidate for the "My 600-lb. Life" reality TV show? But those are "love handles", & I'm so fat?

I've talked before about how the former foster mother used to see me quietly eating generic Cocoa Puffs for breakfast & then walk into the kitchen, telling me that I'm going to wind up dead. She would do that unprovoked, for no reason. That would be all they had for breakfast. She was the one who bought it! Other members of the household ate that cereal, too. So, why am I the only 1 who deserves to die from eating that cereal? She used to give me a long list of diseases that I deserve to "die" from. High blood pressure, diabetes, etc. At 175 lbs., she tried to say that I'm the size of someone who's bedridden. I was 140 lbs. & 5'2", being called "fat" & "greedy". She used to bully, harass & lecture me about eating junk food & sugar, but it was ok for her to drink Coke like it's water & train smoke cigarettes. Nobody was allowed to chastise or rebuke her. The foster mom & her abusive, gay woman-beating son used to say, "You don't eat 'cause you're hungry! You eat 'cause it's THERE! & You're just GREEDY!"

I was 18 or 19 years old, & after the foster mom's foster boys became perps, 1 of those times, I was nice & treated everybody to some donuts. The boys ate up all the donuts & didn't leave me NOT ONE! The foster mom said that I got what I deserve & had no business buying the donuts. A couple of somewhat similar situations happened during my teenage years. 1 of them was how I got unjustly kicked off the track team & part of how my targeting began to be active.

The narcissistic perps at the homeless shelter in New York in 2006 used to pray for me to suddenly drop dead of diabetes. Narcissistic Abusers always wish diabetes on me. Trying to use their words to curse me. I've never been diabetic.

Don't forget how the Satanic restaurant perps try to control & dictate my my food portions & give me 1/2 bowl of grits, while everyone else gets a normal full bowl. I'm forced to pay double for 1/2 portion of grits, beans, soup, cup of juice, etc. & then the police gets called, & I get banned when I try to protest my rights. I won't forget how Pensacola Baskin Robbins on Mobile Hwy. cheated me out of my ice cream & then put demon face prints in it. That's the same Baskin Robbins location where they tried to set me up to get arrested for not wearing a mask. I didn't have to wear one a few days before that. 

In regards to the article above, let me tell you a similar situation. I used to use experienceproject.com. I met a narcissistic Mexican guy with cerebral palsy. His name was Ivan Martinez. He falsely glorifies himself as "Latino Unico". I call him "Shit-tina Defeca". He's from Culver City, CA. He's 6 years younger than me. We went on a daytime date, & he was very reminiscent of the married narcissistic rapist Giovanni (who didn't tell me until after the rape, that he was married with a 3 year old, & that his wife is a cop. He was an alcoholic. I don't play that homewrecker stuff! I didn't know he was married until after he raped me.). Ivan was nice on the website, but after 5 minutes of talking to him in person, he started violating my boundaries, disrespecting me, being overly critical of me, & telling me what he "expects" of me. Telling me that after 3 dates, he expects me to have sex with him in a church bathroom. He said, just like Giovanni, "I want my house cleaned. I want my dinner ready, etc." 

I think we went to Denny's. Ivan demanded that I pay for his meal & mine. He violated & disrespected me by smacking the food. He wouldn't allow me to start eating until after he finished. He tried to dictate & control what I should order, & he made sure that what he ordered with MY MONEY costed more than what I ordered. I wasn't allowed to have my food price tag higher than him, with my own money! He aggressively DEMANDED that I tip the server. 

I felt traumatized by the way he treated me. More stuff happened. I'm too tired right now to go into every minute little detail. I thought it was just Mexican culture. Many Mexican women told me that it's normal for Mexican men to act like that. 

I blocked all contact with him. Then, I told him a month later, why I quit talking to him. He told me the most VICIOUS things. I later said to myself, "He treats me like how my twin sister & the former foster mother would treat me. He treats me like I DESERVE to be punished & hated!" Then, I started looking up some of his behaviors & came across the website:

https://www.psychopathfree.com/

With narcissistic abuse, it still didn't click. I still didn't get the whole picture at first. Just like about my targeting experiences. 

Then, I found this website:

https://www.abuseandrelationships.org/

It took me a couple of more years to finally understand narcissistic abuse. I was wondering why, every time I would be in the mental health counseling waiting room, whenever I read about "warning signs" of domestic violence, those red flags were similar to how the former foster mother & my twin sister would treat me. I thought that just abusive men treated their girlfriends or spouses like that. It can happen in any relationship. I didn't realize that domestic violence IS narcissistic abuse! It's a partial component of narcissistic abuse, as a whole. I've had some narcissistic control freak fake friends who were controlling & abusive, pretending to have my best interest at heart, yet were jealous of me & cared nothing about me. Robbing me of rights that they grant themselves. They don't have that authority! I didn't realize it was called, "Narcissistic Abuse". I also didn't realize that it was DEMONIC! It's not fair how MY ENEMIES can control & dictate what I should eat!

Hmph! I'm banned from putting this on Medium.com.



Update 03/03/2022:

& another thing. I've dealt with narcissistic family members & others who would do something, such as, forfeit their ENTIRE meal, on purpose, just to make me "look" greedy & make me feel ashamed, when I'm just eating a normal meal like anybody else. They're only putting on a front to shame & humiliate me. It's AMAZING, the lengths that they go! How far they go out of their way to make you look & feel bad. 

I've dealt with obese narcs who are OBVIOUSLY bigger than me, but they lie about weighing less than me, just to try to make me feel ashamed. They take advantage of doing that when there's no weight scale around. 

In certain situations, I've dealt with people piling too much food on my plate. More than I can handle, just to make me look "greedy". Even in church! & then call me greedy, when they're fat, themselves!