Open Talk About Writing

So, since my YouTube videos are uploading slowly, & I'm in the middle of doing my laundry, let's do some blogging. Shall we? Yeah, I guess I'm a crazy motormouth who can't keep her mouth shut, or the "fool that uttereth all his mind", according to narcissistic abusers, religious & non-religious. 

Lately, I've been finding it easier to just TALK on YouTube videos, because talking is faster than writing. Takes up less time. Also, you don't have to worry about going back & editing grammar & spelling. 

But on the other hand, it's better to write things out because you have more time to think things through, process & focus better on what you need to say. Plus better self-control. Then, as a benefit, you can go back & correct/proofread your errors so that you won't seem like an illiterate dummy. 😂 

When talking verbally, it's easier to ramble on & on, & you may sound crazy to others, especially if you're sleep deprived. When I try to write short stories, while I'm sleep deprived, I go back & reread & try to correct everything at least 5 times. Then, months later, I would come back & reread them & feel embarrassed by typos that I missed. Despite that, people still say that I write very well. If that's the case, then why don't my writings get much attention, feedback or support? No room for me to grow, learn & improve. The only people who think that I'm such a poor writer, are those illiterate narcissistic gang stalkers who have never published a book. Talking about how I need to work on better plots & character development in my stories. Just wanting to be critical. 

I'm in my own lane & follow my own rules with my writing. I love it this way! Narcs think I deserve to be punished with making no money off of my writings because of this. They want me to conform, follow rules & be controlled like a total puppet on a string, in order to be rewarded with readers, followers, subscribers & money. Like selling out. 

That doggone Twitter writing community, though! You get glorified with praise & considered as having a well-written book when you write & publish your own blasphemous book, called "The Gospel of Witchcraft"! True story. Why does that deserve money, attention, followers, etc ? People like that can make a living. Stuff that doesn't embrace evil & wickedness, yeah. You're "punished" from making a decent living. Nobody really likes or retweets my stuff. It's ok, though. 

My clothes in the washer should be almost done by now. 

Update: I forgot to say that, lately, I ran out of ideas for fictional short story topics, but I have a few nonfiction personal blogs lined up.