Pottying Costa Rican Style

This is a quick post, talking about how to use the bathroom/restroom Costa Rican Style. If you're easily offended or grossed out by posts like this, then I apologize. Just trying to help folks. I studied in Costa Rica for 5 weeks, just before Hurricane Katrina in Summer 2005.

I was told that, because Costa Rica is a 3rd world country, they have weak septic systems. So therefore, you can't flush toilet paper down the toilet. You can pee & doo-doo & flush it down the toilet, but you can't flush toilet paper down there, or else it would get clogged. 

(A quick story. Due to me being a gang stalked targeted individual, which I didn't know about back then, the fake perp Costa Rican host mom kept falsely accusing me of flushing diapers down the toilet. How? I never did such a thing in my OWN country! Why would I do it there? She was trying to look for a fake "legit" excuse to get me thrown out of the program. The woman didn't like me. She & her son both treated me poorly because of the smear campaigns done by the narcissistic fake Spanish professor, Dr. Elaine Brooks from University of New Orleans. They were glad for me to be gone. I didn't get to have a good time in Costa Rica. It could've been worse. Maybe another time, I can do a whole blog post, talking about my Costa Rica study abroad experience.) 

I'm thinking in terms of prepping & survival, you know. If people might wonder how to go potty when the SHTF. If you have a place to live, & your toilet doesn't work, then you can do just like in Costa Rica. They have a kitchen sized trashcan with a lid, in the bathroom. Make sure that lid stays covered. Your house won't stink, & flies won't be attracted. You can also throw some baking soda in there for extra protection against odors & pests. Each time you go potty, whether #1 or #2, you put the toilet paper in the trash bin. I still practice using the bathroom Costa Rican Style, even being back in America, for so many years. Even in Los Angeles, I dealt with the toilet being clogged so often. What a pain! Sometimes, I have turds so HUGE that I have to get some gloves to manually break them up, so that they can more easily flush, or the toilet will get stopped up.

Even currently living in motels, I use the bathroom Costa Rican Style because I don't want the headache of a clogged toilet, & I still wipe myself with baby wipes. I use old Walmart (or any other grocery store) plastic shopping bags, double them & then whenever I have to wipe myself, I alternate between regular toilet paper & baby wipes until my tush is thoroughly cleaned. Then, I tie it up & throw it away. Sometimes, I have that seemingly endless, eternal wiping forever! A simple way to combat the endless wiping, I take a whole shower! Lol

With my street homeless experience, I had a secret potty spot, as well as sleep spot, which the gang stalkers effectively ran me off from. I ALWAYS carry 30 gallon trash bags & use them for different reasons, such as storage, pottying & protecting my belongings from getting wet on rainy days/nights. I would also always carry around gloves, baby wipes & rubbing alcohol for sanitation. Then, if the gang stalkers attack me with the Directed Energy Weapons (doo-doo weapons) & cause me random forced diarrhea, I could be prepared & then clean up afterwards. I would open 1 of the black trash bags, make my hard doo-doo or soft diarrhea, & then wipe until there's no more. Sometimes, you end up with seemingly endless wiping, like as if the doo-doo will never get cleared or cleaned. I just used however much I needed, even if it would sometimes take 2 whole packs of baby wipes to wipe. Then, I would use my rubbing alcohol spray bottle + a couple of more wipes to clean & sanitize my hands. I would sometimes use gloves for protection, if I had any on hand. (I can't always get gloves, especially after the fake COVID-19 scamdemic.) After that, I would clean up my mess, tie up the bag & take my belongings with me, & then throw the bag by the trashcan at the nearest transit bus stop.

I've heard that with off grid living, some people would make their own toilet, using a 5-gallon bucket, like what they sell for $3 at Firehouse Subs. (You can probably get them for cheaper elsewhere.) & they would buy their own toilet seat to secure & screw the toilet seat onto the bucket. I've seen some prepping/survival websites & YouTube videos on how to do it. I heard that it's very cheap. & each time they have to go potty, they put a black plastic trash bag inside of the "toilet", do their business & then tie the bag up & throw it in the trash.