Skit #4 Targeted Individuals

Gang Stalked While Jogging

(Short Fiction Story Skit)

Curtis: (Walks towards the front door to leave outside for his morning jog) 

Oh, no! There goes the perpendiculous (ridiculous perp) exhibitionist.

Jeremy: I heard that. What did you say?

Curtis: (In the middle of jogging) You heard me, punk! Don't play deaf. I know what you're up to. Why do you have your shorts hanging down?

Jeremy: Oh, great! Another paranoid schizophrenic. Just what I needed. Now, I'm out here, trying to fix my son's dirt bike, & here comes that lunatic.

Denise: What lunatic, hun?

Jeremy: (Points at Curtis) That foo' over there. 

Curtis: (Stops his jogging) Well, you're the one who's foolish enough to sign up for this diabolical gang stalking program. Is your girlfriend your handler? Because she surely acts like it! She has you like a dog on a leash. 

Jeremy: First of all, this is my cousin! Second of all, why would you falsely accuse me of being part of a diabetic gang banging program? My blood sugar is fine, & I'm not part of no Illuminati conspiracy!

Curtis: Dude. Don't play with me. It's too early in the morning for all this BS! Now, MY first of all question is, what are you doing with a Masonic tattoo on your forehead, right where your pineal gland is? Second of all, why are you wearing a red shirt with black basketball shorts & all white Air Force Ones, with your raggedy dull butt crack showing? It looks like you have diabolical diabetes & diarrhea! Because I said NOTHING about diabetes or gang banging. You know DOGGONE well what I'm talking about! 

Denise: Yeah, you're right, Jeremy. He is a paranoid lunatic on crystal meth. 

Curtis: I'm out! Have a nice day. I hope you never succeed at getting that dirt bike fixed. You probably use it for yourself to go around perping & gaslighting people. Y'all are the ones, walking around, looking like toothless demons! Who's on meth? 

Then, he ran on his Merry way, continuing on with his jogging.

He went home to call his other TI friend, Sean all about what happened.

THE END