What I Miss About the Old Days

What I miss about the 80's (my personal experiences): 

1) Water Trampoline field trips
2) (From the daycare) Tee Paula's dirt cake
3) Swimming lessons
4) 25 cent cold cups from New Orleans (my hometown)
5) Slip & Slide
6) Pogo Ball
7) People having more respect, love & care for each other
8) The foster dad Al's "Project Spaghetti", which was cooked with government cheese, which I also miss, which is #9 on the list.
9) Government cheese
10) The foster grandma Mildred Collins's cooking. ALL OF IT!, except for that fake, nasty holiday fruit cake she tried to force me to eat! LOL! I miss her gumbo, egg stew, oatmeal, spaghetti & meat sauce. Just EVERYTHING!
11) The biological brother Sean taking oversized bites of peanut butter & strawberry jam sandwiches & pressing his fingerprint marks into the sandwiches, while walking slow, taking big steps
12) Visiting Sean & picking him up from the group home to spend the weekend with us
13) Sean doing Michael Jackson dances & impersonations

That's all I could come up with.

What I miss about the 90's:

1) Nylon sweat suit outfits, especially the wind pants
2) Certain Reebok & Nike sneakers
3) Nickelodeon Yikes! pencils
4) Chocolate Silk Jif peanut butter
5) BBQ Doritos
6) Sprite Remix
7) R&B music & videos, especially Aaliyah (but can't enjoy it anymore after finding out the truth & becoming a Christian). & these celebrities are wicked, mean, narcissistic & evil. Their songs sounded good, though. I can no longer support that addictive music.
8) Being skinnier.
9) The foster sister April's cooking. ALL OF IT!
10) The foster aunt Dana's broccoli cheese rice
11) The time the foster mom Ann burned a HUGE pot of red beans & had the beans somehow tasting JUST like the smell of the cigarettes that she smoked!
12) New school buses

I don't miss much of anything from the year 2005 on until now. 

(Oh, yes I do. I miss driving & having a car, I miss flying on airplanes & I miss having my own place, but I don't miss the gang stalking activity. I miss the times of my life before my gang stalking went bonkers. Before everyone started calling me crazy. I miss when people had hope that someday I could've been that successful OB/GYN that I used to dream of being. Now, people treat me like I'm too retarded to know how to simply put a slice of cheese on a piece of bread, despite me having a Bachelor's degree.)

I'm wrongfully banned from the fake, dirty downtown Pensacola, Florida YMCA. But I miss the sauna, steam room & waterslide. I miss jumping on the trampolines at fake SkyZone, where I'm also wrongfully banned from. 

I miss the jacuzzi & diving board on UWF campus.

I miss the exotic burgers from the Tin Cow.

I miss the grits & muffins from the fake Ever'man place that I'm wrongfully banned from, just for being homeless. (Which reminds me that I miss Trader Joe's & Whole Foods.)

I miss YogurtLand.

I miss the lake at Paris Mountain State Park, the spring near the Blue Ridge Mountains, Swamp Rabbit Cafe & Grocery & Ingles from Greenville, South Carolina.

I miss deWafelbakkers. 

I miss New York subway trains, the Mexican tamales & Mexican popsicles there. I miss the food trucks & Jamaican beef patties. The other food sucks & is nasty! 

I miss Venice Beach, free bus & train rides & San Clemente & Oceanside, CA beach. I miss Grand Central Market, pupusas & cheap natural food in Los Angeles. I miss those Latin custard donuts.

I miss my hometown New Orleans. The streetcar rides, the cheap breakfast & good food. I miss riding the ferry.


What I enjoy now:

1) Believing in Jesus Christ (I suck as a Christian! I need to do better.)
2) Knowing the truth (Even though I don't know everything).
3) Being free from psychiatry & the mental health system, even though they're trying to manipulate me into going back. I might as well let the fake Social Security check go. I refuse to be controlled, manipulated & abused. I hate being treated like a punished child with no freedom or rights.
4) Being away from abusive people from my past, such as biological family, foster family, etc., including the fake IDMR cult, the Masonic smelly Craft family, people I went to school with, etc.
5) Living close to Pensacola Beach or any Gulf Coast beach. 
6) Natural health & natural cures/remedies
7) My research topics: Christian, natural health, survival, prepping, gardening, homesteading, canning, preserving, etc. (but I suck at everything!) EXPOSING the following: MK Ultra, Gang Stalking, mind control, freemasonry (know your enemy), Illuminati, NWO, narcissistic abuse.

In the future, I guess everyone will be saying that they miss when the grocery shelves were full. Yet, y'all are the same people who call me fat & greedy!