12 Main Activities That Narcissistic Gang Stalkers Forbid Me To Do

12 Main Activities That Narcissistic Gang Stalkers Forbid Me To Do

TOP 10

1) Eat or even so much as MENTION food
2) Drive a car
3) Have a job or run a business
4) Ask for financial donations to survive
5) Fight to get out of my homelessness situation
6) Write & publish my ebooks, blog posts & short stories. The persecution & abuse is worse, if they found out I even made TEN CENTS of profit!
7) Make YouTube Livestreams (I get intensified abuse & harassment)
8) Make YouTube videos (Thumbs down is punishment)
9) Go to the beach &/or swimming
10) Expose the truth about their abuse & what they do to me

BONUS:

11) Do whatever makes me happy
12) Breathe & exist

There's more than 12, but I just can't think of any more at the moment.

Meanwhile, they get PAID to participate in targeting, harassing, torturing & human trafficking me. They still never got the hint to mind their own business.

Update:

Here's another 1.

13) I'm not allowed to talk about God, the Lord Jesus Christ or the Bible, or even quote Bible scriptures, but the narcissistic perps can use it as a weapon against me, to tear me down, discourage & shame me & try to manipulate me into giving up &/or backsliding.