A Narcissistic Fake TI Perp Bully

This morning, I woke up to a fake TI perp harassing me. He should also stay out of my business.

This is his channel.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCn9Idfon2J5peIeb5PqojMQ

He tried to tell me, "you dont seem to be missing too many meals , to say the least."

He also said, "how are you obese and homeless?" & also, he said, "stop begging, you fake t.i"

I woke up to an emotional stab to my heart. The comments he made, made me feel almost like I wanted to wipe myself off of the face of this Earth, but I'm not going to do that. I'm sick & tired of Narcissistic Abusers calling me "greedy"! What does me eating & begging have to do with you? I'm not begging YOU for any money or food, so stop being a busybody in other people's matters? Mind your own business.

I actually had a fake TI perp back in September, with the same name, harassing & bullying me. I don't know if that was the same person. 

Also, someone back in late 2020/early 2021. Also with the YouTube username "Real Targeted Individual", but they act like an abusive narcissistic perp bully. 

On Twitter, I said, "If any of you #narcissistic #gangstalkers call me "greedy" or make remarks about my eating, ONE MORE TIME!, I'm going to just starve until I drop dead.

I've reduced my daily meals to appease y'all, eating 2 meals a day, & you STILL call me fat & greedy!"

I also said, "It's #narcissisticabuse to try to dictate what food a grown woman should eat!"



Why in this video, does he make his beard & moustache look like Hitler?

https://youtube.com/shorts/e9MMgA0N8Ok?feature=share

This guy is the white male version of fake ass, Q the Realm!

https://youtube.com/channel/UCrAKd2M2OV9IWftWtkve6Zw

See how she's always sitting behind a desk? You don't see her out on the streets, filming herself being followed, like with my videos. She even made fake videos about me, lying & saying that I was gang stalking her. She acted like she couldn't hold back the fake laughing. 

This Brandon Que is also a fake TI perp who picks fights with & bullies people on YouTube.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCNJwnCgqf3nT2dnUxJTFPBw


Again! You can't call someone crazy or schizophrenic & then call them a perp! You're the paid narcissistic fake TI perp agent, discrediting the real ones. Using projection, calling everyone else a narcissist, a perp & a paid agent, when it's YOU! The fake paid agent acts like as if he's exposing other actual fake TI's, but also discrediting & smear campaigning real TI's. That's the trick to get others to believe that they're legit. & how are you a Satanic fake TI perp, pretending like you're "exposing" Satanism? Really confusing! 

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home