A New Orleans Food Truck Idea

Before I learned the truth about food, I used to wish I could open up a restaurant, specializing in soups, casseroles & desserts. That was back in 2007. What ever happened to Social Security PASS program helping me with that? 

The first time I've ever heard of or seen a food truck was in New York City in 2006. My favorite things to buy were those Jamaican beef patties & those donuts. Other than that, New York food is NASTY! & I don't miss it one bit. Yep, I said it. Especially that fake Chinese food with yellow rice. 🤢🤮

But anyway, from the years, 2011-2016, when I lived in Los Angeles, I have a faint memory of food trucks, but don't remember all that well. I do remember being at Venice Beach & trying Brazilian BBQ for the first time. It was better than Thai BBQ, & Thai BBQ tasted better than Korean BBQ, while Korean BBQ tastes better than American BBQ. I tried that Brazilian BBQ off of a food truck at Venice Beach. I remember that it was the best I ever had, but I remember being treated rudely. I already felt like, Korean BBQ tastes like heaven in your mouth! I also remember a Korean taco food truck in Los Angeles, which was hard to keep up with & find, just like City Bowls South, here in Pensacola. Well, City Bowls South doesn't have to worry about me looking for them anymore, because they're no longer my favorite, & they lost a customer. Thanks, narcissistic Gang Stalkers & Seville Quarter! 🙄😡 The Korean taco food truck, I think I remember that they used to sometimes be at USC campus farmers market every Wednesday. I miss those days. 

I don't think I ever saw a food truck while living in Denton, TX. I also don't think I ever saw one in Greenville, SC. 

Coming back to New Orleans in 2017, there were plenty of food trucks, especially downtown. Right by Tulane Hospital. I didn't get to try all of them because some of them promoted the occult & wickedness. One food truck, I recall, had the occult Eye of Horus symbolism. So, therefore, I couldn't support it. I remember an Asian food truck, where they always took too long, & the line was too long. Such a long wait. 

I don't know if I'm supposed to say this, but there was a food truck. Well, I'm not going to mention her name or give any clues, but she used to love me enough that she would give me a free plate of food every week, even when I wasn't homeless. When I was living in New Orleans in 2017-2018, I thought about a food truck idea, or even making & selling food from out of my own apartment. But I didn't know how to go about doing that, & I didn't have the money. I heard about cottage food laws or something like that. 

Here in Pensacola, there are some daily food truck businesses. For Gallery Night & certain other events, they all huddle together & come out. You see City Bowls South, Sunny's BBQ, Jordan Valley & more. Speaking of Gallery Night, I remembered about it at the last minute. Again! Like I did last month. I think it's going on right now. Attendance is free, but if you want food, clothes, soap, arts & crafts, you know; they cost money. I have been sedentary, due to this gang stalking. I don't know if my body could handle walking for 2 hours, if I haven't been doing much of any walking in such a long time, due to this being a bad, unsafe neighborhood to be gang stalked in. I almost got hurt a few times in this neighborhood, trying to expose these masonic, ghetto narcissistic perps. Narcs think I deserve to be hurt as a punishment, to teach me to learn my lesson the hard way. Other targeted individuals don't get treated like that.

I guess, with a restaurant or a food truck, you probably have to have a specific "niche", just like a blog or YouTube channel, in order to garner success. If I were to sell homemade organic, non-GMO, natural healthy versions of huckabucks + jambalaya, red beans, beignets, pralines, etc. from scratch, people might say that that doesn't flow together. Maybe it might, though. Because the niche would be "New Orleans cuisine". Some food truck owners have only a small list of dishes to sell. Some, larger. 

I don't know if running a food truck or a restaurant would be too stressful for me, due to the gang stalking & forced sleep deprivation. People have always told me that they saw an entrepreneurial mindset in me. I recently thought, if this reprobate, narcopathic, (which means, narcissist, sociopath & psychopath, all rolled into one) mentally slow, crazy biological family wasn't so dysfunctional, then we probably could have a BEAUTIFUL family business! Too much covetousness & greed in the family. They probably would exploit me & my brother Sean & work us to death like plantation slaves, & then make sure that they see to it that we could never get to see a DIME! 

All I know is, that I have so many ideas, that I'm hindered from pursuing. I'm undecided on whether or not I wish I could travel the country or travel the world & spread the Gospel. Or if I made a living off of writing & blogging, which I'm already doing right now. If I would be happier being a travel blogger, a food blogger or a travel food blogger/restaurant reviewer. Or a travel &/or food photographer. Whether or not I want to do a cookbook or write fiction/nonfiction. Why can't I just get to do a multitude of these things? Because the perps won't allow me to even do just one of them! They're NOT God! I'm not getting any money, tips or donations from this blog content. Whether or not I make money, I still love my personal writing. No matter how good or bad I am at it. I admit that it could be stressful sometimes, especially when I'm sleep deprived. 

The narcopathic perps delusionally believe they have the retarded narcissistic fake pseudo-"authority" to dictate that I'm not allowed to write, as I've said multiple times. I didn't even get such heavy persecution from my first blog. The now defunct targetedbythepsychworld.wordpress.com website. I got ignored a lot & felt discouraged. The real threat came in, when I published this ebook right here. You can look at it for free now. Don't even worry about Amazon!

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/gang-stalked-targeted-by-psych-world.html?m=0

That's the book that pissed the perps off! Since then, they've been out for my blood. They hate the truth.