A New Orleans Style Buffet Restaurant Idea

As y'all know, as a New Orleanian, I miss my hometown very much. I miss cooking. This morning, I just thought up an idea. What if I had a way to open up an all you can eat buffet style restaurant, specializing in New Orleans dishes? Both Creole & Cajun? I don't know if any restaurants like that exist. Oddly, I don't think there are any in New Orleans or anywhere else in Louisiana. There may be some, but I just don't know of any.

(See? The gang stalkers are torturing & vibrating me for typing this. They don't even want me to blog.)

Boy, boy, boy! Wooh! Say, what if I were to have a way to have something like that opened here in Pensacola or elsewhere in the US? Just a thought. Just an idea. But due to me being a blacklisted homeless Targeted Individual, broke & poor... I don't have the money for such a thing. & then, narcissistic perps would hijack & take over my business. I can picture a scenario, where these fake bastards would do something like pretend to be a "friend", love-bombing me, pretending that they're intrigued by all of my dishes. & then offer to partner up with me, & subtly & slowly hijack & take over my business, once I stand up to their control & abuse. Then, they would make a false smear campaign that I'm mentally unhinged (with no mentality or not enough sense to run a restaurant), a nuisance to work with & who knows what else. They might try to set up fake "customers" who've never eaten there, to lie & say that they ate at my restaurant, & that I "poisoned" their food. Fake bad reviews for my business, to deter real customers. Making me not only back homeless again, but also in such high debt. They might even give me false fines with the inspections, lying & saying that my restaurant isn't "clean" enough, or that there's a safety hazard. 

That's why I would rather run a business solo. Maybe like a food truck or something. Maybe a food truck specializing in an organic, natural healthy version of New Orleans dishes. That's why, as far back as 2019, I said that I wanted to write & self-publish ebooks because I didn't want a narcissistic perp to try to hijack or control my work. If they wanted to be an "editor", they would try to dictate & control what I should write, & then entirely switch my fictional novel story around to suit themselves, & then DEMAND credit for it & make sure I don't get to see a PENNY for my own work! That's why I have this blog right now. Amazon Kindle is even kind of controlling. Some of my ebooks are BANNED! Well, Candy Grandpre has unwantedly joined the "BANNED BOOKS" club! Banned & censored. That's a good thing. You wanna know why? Because that's how you know I'm telling the truth. Mm hmm, THAT'S RIGHT! Nobody is going to control my writing! 

But this is what crossed my mind early this morning. If there was a 24-hour all you can eat buffet style restaurant specializing in New Orleans comfort foods, that would be... Wow! Breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, late night bite, whatever. 

If there was: 

-a salad bar, fruit, jello & pudding section. Not your traditional, boring salad bar. I wish to get to go to the extreme, like. I would like to have fresh dandelion & arugula. Stuff like that. Forget just spring mix, iceberg lettuce, spinach or romaine! I want a WIDE variety! Fresh stuff. Nothing canned. 

-a section with Cafe du Monde beignets, buttermilk drops, donuts, French bread, king cake or whatever else New Orleans style pastries.

-a section with your gumbo, red beans & rice, jambalaya, crawfish, shrimp, &/or chicken etouffee', stuffed bell peppers &/or mirlitons, pasta jambalaya, white beans & sausage, BBQ shrimp & grits, Cajun Mac & cheese, etc. (My mind went blank, & I'm still sleep deprived. Excuse me.)

-a yaka mein bar

-a seafood boil bar (like when you go to a seafood store to buy crawfish, crabs, turkey necks, boiled red potatoes, boiled corn, boudin, pigs feet, etc.) 

-a DIY Po' Boy bar (Aww, man! Like the fixings for choices between a fried crawfish po' boy, oyster, shrimp, roast beef, alligator, fish, ham, etc. + muffalettas. Did I spell that right? Lol! & even my own creation of a customized gourmet New Orleans style pizza.)

-a dessert section with pecan pralines, bananas foster, sweet potato pies, pecan pies, petit fours, buttercream cakes, Chantilly cakes, doberge cakes, bread pudding, Creole cheesecake, peach cobbler, ice cream, candy apples & caramel apples

-a non-alcoholic huckabuck, snowball & daiquiri section

Well, what can I say? I really enjoyed & had fun writing this blog post, & I hope you all enjoyed reading it. This made me feel like as if I was writing 1 of my short fiction stories. I could picture myself writing a short story, based on this very thing. In fact, I WILL! I already wrote a fictional short story about a New Orleans restaurant, but not a buffet restaurant. Me staying off the streets, I can continue blogging. So much distraction & constant running around, with me being on the streets homeless.

As a targeted individual, I don't see myself getting the opportunity to open up such a restaurant, but I wonder what the turnout would be like if anyone else did. The narcissistic gang stalking perps probably would have me wrongfully banned from there, FOREVER! 😂🤡