Back On The Streets Again

Hello, everyone. I got NO sleep last night or this morning. After 4 AM, they started vibrating me very heavily. They were even vibrating the back of my calf in my right leg. Also, for a few seconds, they vibrated the left side of the back of my neck. So, if you think my writing is not good in this post, this is why. I'm sleep deprived, so pardon me if I may sound like I'm speaking gibberish. Or is it just narcissistic fake tantrums because they feel threatened by me telling the truth & asking for help? 🤔

I'm praying against having to end up back on the streets again. I got help with $100. It costs $365/week to stay here at this motel. Someone else said that she was going to donate me $100, also. 

I don't think that people HONESTLY think that I'm a dishonest, fraudulent liar. I think it's just narcissistic perps being malicious & spiteful. Again, they KNOW I'm telling the truth, & they feel threatened. Satanic jealousy is stronger than ordinary jealousy. It's Satanic jealousy for a filthy rich person to be jealous of someone who's DIRT POOR & homeless! I'm tellin' ya! These perps, with their Satanic jealousy, they would spaz out with a conniption meltdown if someone donated me an old, stale pack of GENERIC ramen noodles, while they criminally, illegally & undeservingly drive around with funny headlights in a brand new 2023 Volvo SUV that they got from perping me! 

From September 29, 2021 to April 15, 2022, I stood strong off the streets, although there were a few threats. God held me together ALL THIS LONG! I hope I can get enough donations & help to get to stay here another week. I need help, at least before 2 PM Central Time. 🛐 I remember the perps smear campaigning me, lying on me, to the point where NOBODY wanted to help me, during Hurricane Ida! I was forced to sleep outside in hurricanes, tornadoes with hail, cold weather, etc. People didn't care if I were to die! & then, they would fault me for being "stupid" & falsely accusing me of WANTING to be out there. A covert narcissistic fake hypo-Christian TI perp laughing at my suffering on the streets & also telling me, "You CAN'T sleep by the bay", when I don't have anywhere else to go. When I took action, she had her smear campaign READY, & she caused me to lose 7 YouTube subscribers. People quit wanting to help me. 

& this winter wasn't that cold, except for a few days, off & on. Now, it's that tornado & hail season again. If it weren't for my tax refund check, I would've probably ended up back on the streets 4 weeks ago. All of my tax refund money is GONE! I only got to spend about $28 on a dinner that was barely even "luxury". I'm glad I was able to get the things I needed + 4 extra weeks of longer time to stay here. Well, the timing was just right, because it flowed with me getting my Social Security check, & I was able to stretch everything for 2 more weeks. If it weren't for my tax refund money, & I didn't have any extra help, I would've been forced to be back on the streets on Friday, March 18. 

I got frustrated & gave up on job hunting for a while, but then tried again. With my disability, I can't do just ANY job! I'm disabled & have certain limitations. Some jobs even force the vax &/or mask, which is another setback. I can't even breathe, wearing a face shield. + the shield gets foggy. What's the point in getting vaccinated, if I still won't be able to get jobs, due to my targeting, anyway? Going to hell for NOTHING! Domino's & Aldi refused to hire me, as well as City Bowls South & other places. I applied for plenty of jobs, & was even desperate enough to apply for a few jobs out of state this past weekend, out of my comfort zone, that offer to pay for your relocation. I've heard NOTHING back. 

Other people say that they have the same experience that I'm going through. You hear about this "labor shortage", yet see lots of "now hiring" signs. Employers refuse to hire, yet lie & say that people are lazy & don't want to work. They're narcissistic & picky. They turn you away if you don't have recent job experience. The people who they hire, who have "more experience", are the main ones who DON'T want to work, yet somehow get to keep their jobs. The people with no experience are more dedicated & willing to work. Many jobs turn me down for not having my own car. They still have time to be picky with the "perfect" candidate, & then they still end up not hiring anyone. Narcissistic, arrogant employers think that all of their employees are too dumb. 

Update:

It's now 12:40 PM, & I need help ASAP, with $165 within 1 hour & 30 minutes. If you're reading this & can afford to, please help! Click on the desktop version of this blog post, & you will see a PayPal "donate" button to your right. Another person donated $100, so I need help with $165 more, or else I will have to pack up & be back on the streets. This is affecting my survival as a homeless Targeted Individual. Trying to stay off the streets, safe, warm & dry & out of jail/prison, the mental institution or death. Battling against Gang Stalking setups & entrapment. Employers won't give me a job opportunity that's suitable for my disability. 

I'm not mentally strong enough or ready to be back on the streets again. I'm also sleep deprived, & the perps try to set me up to get triggered & provoked to snap &/or lash out. This is mind control programming. MK Ultra human trafficking. The perps' fake smear campaigns are very effective at blocking me from surviving or getting any real help. I would have nowhere safe to be out on the streets in this life-threatening bad weather. 

I'm not going to burden people with extra, to also ask for help with money for food. I will just have to deal with the little bit of food I have left here.

For convenience, here's my PayPal & CashApp.

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

$PsychWorld35 CashApp 

Where are the Christians & the churches to help? Please help, support, spread & share.

Another Update: 1:12 PM. A 3rd person saved the day. I'm covered for the week for the motel. If you would like to help me with either donations with food, or donations for help for next week, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you God, for answering my prayers. In Jesus's Name, Amen!