Candy's Supreme

Lol!

I remember when I probably was in 5th or 6th grade, & I made some cheesy beef ramen noodles with diced chopped deli ham, & the abusive, narcissistic fake foster mom pretended to be fake "nice". I showed her my new recipe, & she pretended to fake "like" it. I guess she was in a good mood. 🙄 

I said I didn't know what to name the recipe. She said, "How about, 'Candy's Supreme'?", with her fake morality! 

Looking back, I'm thinking. "Wow! That was a lot of sodium."

I guess that was the poor man's kiddie version.



If I had access to a kitchen, my rich folks grownup NEW & IMPROVED VERSION would be a baked casserole that consists of:

Cheesy (American cheese) angel hair pasta with shredded roast beef & cubed pork loin with mixed vegetables. 🤔. Maybe fresh mixed vegetables from the farmers market that have been cooked. (No canned stuff.) Maybe mixed vegetables, like yellow carrots, fava beans, peas, celery, onion, & purple bell pepper with minced green onion & parsley garnished on top. (If I had things MY way.)

I could also make a soup version where you can choose whether or not to omit the cheese. You could also use rice or potatoes instead of pasta. 

A New Orleans Po' Boy version could be Leidenheimer bread or french bread, sliced cheese of your choice, sliced leftover holiday ham, roast beef (like the roast beef debris) & fresh, raw arugula, onion, bell pepper & (if you like) tomatoes. 

I don't eat tomatoes fresh, stewed or diced tomatoes. The only way I like tomatoes, is in tomato sauce, tomato paste, in a smoothie/juicer or in ketchup or BBQ sauce.