Century Duck Egg Tuna Sandwich Recipe

This was my dinner tonight.

I bought the Century Duck Eggs from the nearby Asian Market. Here's what I'm talking about.

https://www.masterclass.com/articles/century-eggs-explained-plus-century-egg-recipe#what-is-a-century-egg

So, I made a very simple tuna sandwich recipe. 

Ingredients:

- 2 slices of Ezekiel 4:9 bread, or something similar

- 1 century duck egg, cracked open & sliced, as you would do a regular boiled white egg

- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise

- 2 tablespoons of honey mustard BBQ sauce

- 1 small can of Bumblebee tuna in vegetable oil (drained). I actually meant to pick up tuna in water, not vegetable oil. But it turned out to help the recipe taste better. 

I thought I was missing something, but I guess not. It's already tasty, as is, & will have you feeling full & held over for hours. I love it when I can have some day old, leftover cold tuna because the flavor marinates & tastes so much better the next day. You can customize your sandwich by adding a slice of cheese, if you want to. Or, you can use any dark green leafy vegetable (romaine or butter lettuce, spinach, kale, arugula, etc.) You can also add a slice of tomato. 

Inside the tuna mixture, you can add chopped celery, green onion & bell pepper. You can also add a pinch of salt, but it's not really necessary. The next time I make this, I'm going to add a little bit of Paul Prudhomme's Magic Salt Free Seasoning. 

Directions:

Just chop the egg & optional fresh vegetables. Combine ingredients (except for the bread) LOL, & mix well. Then spread on 1 slice of bread & top it with the optional lettuce, tomato, onion, etc. & the other slice of bread. Refrigerate & cover any leftovers. It's optional, if you'd like to slice your sandwich in half & have a pickle spear &/or chips on the side. You'll probably get so stuffed & full that you may not need to have the chips or the pickle spear. You might be able to only eat 1/2 the sandwich & then save the rest for tomorrow. 

This probably might be the only time in my life to get to eat something like this. Hehe!