Expect A Lot Of Narcissistic Abuse Posts On Here

I've thought up a lot of ideas of narcissistic abuse articles to write about, based on my personal experiences & observations. I still haven't healed. As long as there are so many jealous, controlling, narcissistic Gang Stalkers actively in my life, I guess I'll never get to heal. People say, "Stay away from 'em". Gang Stalkers are impossible to avoid. You do try to avoid them, & they trigger & provoke you to snap. There's no escaping. They follow you around everywhere in the world that you go. That's why, it HAS TO BE TRUE, that they're demons in the flesh!

Even though nobody wants to listen to me, take me seriously or believe me, I HAVE TO let my feelings & emotions out SOMEWHERE, so I won't have to end up having a meltdown, spazzing out, snapping, lashing out or going off. That's why I've been living like a hermit lately. 

To see or hear a Gang Stalker driving, while I'm prevented from having a car, it triggers & provokes me to anger, even more, especially after what a gay religious narcissistic control freak fake TI perp recently told me. That's the same narcissistic gay religious fag that hung up in my face & then blocked me on my deceased biological mom's birthday earlier this year. But you're a "real" Targeted Individual, though! I've been having unwanted, intrusive thoughts, being bothered by this Satanic sodomite lately. That's 1 of the reasons why I don't even wanna see or hear a vehicle, as long as I'm being prevented from driving or having a car! It's not a good feeling to be triggered, provoked & mentally agonized.

So, expect some more blog posts from me about narcissistic abuse & gang stalking. This is to help me heal, get closure & protect my mental health. I have to release my emotions & frustrations, instead of bottling them up. Hopefully, other people can get help & closure & healing from my posts. You will NEVER see me calling myself a "life coach". I'm just expressing my hurt.