Hot Cocoa Farina

If you don't want to hear any of my gang stalking "drama" & want to just get straight into the recipe, then here's my Ko-fi link. Just copy & paste into your browser. The gang stalkers try to hinder everything we try to do to survive & make a living.

https://ko-fi.com/post/Hot-Cocoa-Farina-B0B3CDXS7



But thank you for being considerate enough to read this entire blog post. It's not a long post.

This morning, for breakfast, I used the last 2 packs of plain microwaveable instant farina. That's just about the last of the breakfast food that I had. I'm almost completely out of food. I may have to be back on the streets this coming Friday. I pray not. I hope I can get help with the $365 to get to stay here. 

Look what someone said on Twitter. Targeted Individual.

Mangoman55 (@Mangoman55) Tweeted:
@_CareKids @NicolaGodly @_CareKids the targeting is designed to have you living on the streets with no money . I was homeless for a period of 6 months living in a tent on a beach and travelling around Scotland it got worst from the day I was made homeless. Hope it helps. 

https://twitter.com/Mangoman55/status/1519258041673293824?s=20&t=t0Gdtk60tF6HnKcNA8wFQA

I'm 1 of those people in that predicament. I'm thankful that I have $6.25 coming to me from Amazon Kindle. It's supposed to arrive in 2 days. 

I just have 1 or 2 days of milk left, 4 eggs, some apples, a bag of salad, a little bit of canned vegetables, a few packs of edible seaweed snacks & a box of instant mashed potatoes. I have a few other items, as well. I don't have any meat. I don't have any beans or rice. No more breakfast food.

So, what I did was, try to look around for anything sweet to put in my plain farina. I found that last packet of Swiss Miss hot cocoa that a lady gave me when I was working my last job. Yesterday, there were no more Hershey bars in the snack machine. That & the microwaved farina were the unhealthy ingredients, but the 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil & 2 tablespoons of sunflower butter helped it taste really good. I didn't add any salt in it, because I was saving the salt for when I eat my mashed potatoes for dinner this evening. 

I currently have $3.11 in the bank, & somewhere around $3 in cash/coins. I am VERY broke & poor! 

So, what I did was put the last 2 packs of farina in a clean bowl, add probably 1/2 cup of water & then stir very well. After that, I covered the bowl with some paper towels & put it in the microwave on high for 4 minutes. Then, I added the hot cocoa powder, the sunflower butter & coconut oil. I mixed it very well. 

Here's the YouTube video, with the psychopathic online gang stalkers undeservingly persecuting & abusing me with thumbs down.

https://youtube.com/shorts/j0l4rUeZWxg?feature=share

Here's another video where they give 4 thumbs down of me explaining OBVIOUS gang stalking!

https://youtube.com/shorts/36USNthsxKw?feature=share

They're mad because I'm exposing my current personal experiences, & they're the chief perps who falsely call me "fake". You can see the thumbs down on your shorts videos, & if you go to YouTube Studio, you can see thumbs down on ALL videos, which they do to me. Thumbs down is guaranteed for me, but thumbs up isn't guaranteed. The narcissistic perps have an obsessed, jealous hatred towards ME & everything I do or say! They never back off or give up. Yesterday, they made me angry enough that I wanted to quit eating for the rest of my life, until I drop dead! But I said I didn't want to waste the money donated to me for the groceries. 

The perps are vibrating my body, right now. They don't want me writing. They would get mad at me for not just getting to the point of the recipe in this blog post. They don't want me even talking about food. I bet they wouldn't treat their family members like that. I'm pretty sure that they have a family member discussing right now, or even thinking about, what's for dinner. I just talk about how I'm struggling to survive day to day. 

I still need help with $365 by Friday, so that I won't have to end up back on the streets.