I Don't Have Much Life Experience

If you're wondering why my fiction short stories are seemingly always the same redundant themes/topics or locations, that's because I've been overly sheltered, growing up in foster care. I mainly talk about what I know or have experienced &/or researched, like narcissistic abuse, gang stalking, cults, the mental health system, foster care abuse, etc. Even as an adult, I've been locked up in my home, not getting out much. I don't have a social life, due to forced isolation with this gang stalking. 

I try to be creative sometimes & look up certain places I've never been to, to try something different, with the short stories. I don't want my readers to be burned out or bored. I can write about Costa Rica, because I've been there. But I don't know about Kenya or Thailand. I would have to research their land, language, culture, food, customs, etc., in order to think of anything to write about them. The most I know how to do is, to make up fiction stories about them immigrating to the USA as new citizens or foreign exchange students, or something like that. 

You will see me writing a lot of stories, based on my hometown New Orleans, because that's what I know best, even though I forgot a lot, being away for a long time. I had to relearn my way around the city. You may see me writing quite a bit about here in Pensacola, Florida because this is where I currently reside. April 30 will have been 3 years.

Recently, I wrote a fictionalized short story, based on Kansas City & St. Louis, Missouri. Also, another one, based in Matteson, Illinois. I've never visited or lived in either of those places. 

Lol! I hate Denton, Texas & Milwaukee, Wisconsin so much that I just realized that I never did a short story about those places. Ok. Maybe, those might be in the works in the near future. I hate Greenville, South Carolina, also, behind what Lisa Ruby put me through!

I love the beach here in Pensacola, & I love the food at the restaurants, but I hate the people & the customer service. Blame the gang stalkers!

I don't really consider Pensacola "boring", like I thought of Denton, TX, Milwaukee, WI & Greenville, SC. Everyone in Los Angeles is fake with a bad attitude, but you never run out of things to do in Los Angeles. Someone even had a website with updates on the activities to do. I don't know why that website got shut down. It doesn't matter to me anymore, since I no longer live there.