Narcissistic Gang Stalking Money Games Toying With My Soul

I did a YouTube video, talking about this a while back, but I was forced to make some of my videos private because the online perps kept trying to attack my videos, trying to get my channel taken down.

So, this how it be, huh?

Even the Bible says that wealth maketh many friends. 

Proverbs 19:4
 
“Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour.”

King James Version (KJV)

&

Proverbs 14:20
 
“The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.”

King James Version (KJV)



People pretend to fake "love" & "respect" you more, when you're independent & financially well off. No matter how wicked & Satanic you are, as long as you're famous, well-respected in society or a celebrity, then you're a "god". The REAL God doesn't even get as much honor, worship & respect as these earthly fake Masonic sellout celebrities get. What a shame! 

I've already done blog posts on begging & poverty being shunned.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/03/begging-being-frowned-upon.html?m=0

Look at these Bible scriptures.

James 2:2
 
“For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;”

King James Version (KJV)

James 2:3
 
“And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:”

King James Version (KJV)

James 2:4
 
“Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?”

King James Version (KJV)

James 2:6
 
“But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?”

King James Version (KJV)

In fact, read this whole chapter.

https://kingjamesbibleonline.org/James_2/




So, with me being workplace mobbed, blacklisted, disabled & targeted, I've been forced to be poor & live off of less than $10K/yr. for pretty much all of my adulthood. Just living in depression. Some people might feel like Social Security, food stamps, Section 8, etc. saved my ass. As I began to research more truth, I've had to deal with being sabotaged & attacked even harder.

Right now, my Social Security monthly income is $837. That times 12 = $10,044. Wow! Ok. What a surprise, there. They're not giving me my $24/month SSI check, & they keep falsely saying that I owe them, while still taking out my $24 SSI check every month. But I remember when my Social Security + SSI, combined, was $694/month total, which was a total of $8,328/year. & narcissistic abusers forced me to live off of or manage that. They couldn't or wouldn't do it, so why did they expect me to? They think they're worthy to deserve to live the HIGH life, while I deserve to be punished with lifelong poverty & then homelessness. I have a whole Bachelor's degree! With being blacklisted & sabotaged, that's the reason why I've been blocked from getting ahead in life. I've been told that with a Bachelor's degree alone, even with NO work experience, that I ought to be able to qualify for a good-paying job that would pay AT LEAST $36,000/year! 

With me being targeted, it's CRAZY, because the gang stalkers act like they want me to sell out, just for a minimum wage part-time janitorial job & keep my mouth shut about my targeting. Whenever I'm outspoken about my targeting, they strip me of my job opportunity. 

https://www.activistpost.com/2022/04/fusion-centers-target-the-homeless-substance-abusers-protesters-and-more.html

What motivated me to write this blog post, was this post from the now defunct Indeed.com forums:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201109042738/https://www.indeed.com/community/legal/how-to-find-out-if-you-re-really-being-blackballed/td-p/2185679/page/2

From the user: Notaslave

If you don't believe me, look up JP Morgan and how he started the Council on Foreign Relations and what they are all about. Find their mission statement. Look up the Georgia Stones. Educate yourself, open your eyes and look around. There is Freemason symbols everywhere, in every aspect of local and Federal Government. Look up how many Presidents are Freemasons and who are lifetime members of the CFR, Republican, Democrat, whatever. What corporations are CFR. No you will not get a job. You are a slave and you better be a good little slave and play along. They own you whether you know it or not. If you are a free thinker or refuse to be manipulated or even worse- if they proposition you and you refuse, you are going to be ruined. They want you to self-destruct. If you don't have strong faith in Yahweh, meaning a strong connection, you will be destroyed. If you do have a strong connection, they can't do anything to you except make you as miserable as possible and try to oppress you in every way- especially prevent you from getting a job, advancing in your career, prospering in their screwed up world. Learn to be happy, joyful, thankful, positive no matter what. You don't need their material things anyway. It's all fake. Love and forgive them no matter what. This comes from within because you have your soul and your life force that comes from Yahweh. Yahweh will protect you and take care of you. And when you do die, you will have many treasures in heaven, the fourth and fifth dimensions for eternity. Don't sell your soul for a pittance or a mirage. They want to steal your soul because they lost theirs. When they die, they will be judged and subject to the second death. This is all an illusion. Do not be fooled into their matrix of slavery. You are not their slave. I am not their slave. If I die of starvation- GOOD!!!! ALL THE BETTER! GOOD BYE REPTILES! YOU ARE STUCK HERE, I AM NOT! I WILL FLY AWAY AS YOU DESTROY YOUR OWN WORLD!

(I hate how he worded it, because that "life force" is & "4th/5th dimension of heaven" talk is New Age. Trying to mix truth with New Age, but I agree with everything else he said, though.)



Remember how I told y'all how, I'm falsely smear campaigned as being crazy schizophrenic, a drug addict, a prostitute, greedy, a scammer & fraud, a terrorist, etc.? But, if I sold out (In which I won't)...

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home

THEN, they would act like I'm their best friend. 

So, the psych game, is that, because I haven't sold out, I have NO freedom or rights. I'm not allowed to have money or a job opportunity to survive, not allowed friends, family, going to the beach, having food or a roof over my head, a USED car, none of that! I'm crazy, illogical, don't make sense, or I don't have the mentality or the sense, or NO BUSINESS driving or having a car because I still have my soul. 

But if they could successfully get me to sell out, then all those stigmas would vanish. Oh! NOW, all of a sudden, I'm "mentally normal" with common sense. I would no longer have to hear that I need psych pills. People wouldn't lecture me about "bad" behavior. (I've even been lied to & told that I could get off the gang stalking list. Ooh! I'm glad I didn't fall for that trick.) I'd be "worthy" enough to deserve the brand new purple luxury SUV & 3-story house of my dreams. I'd have more fake friends & family members pretending to be fake "nice" & kissing my ass. I could attract more men, etc. Only if I give in & become both a prostitute & a perp. Nope!

I didn't realize until I got this far in life, that having your soul meant that you have no freedom or rights in life. Like you're forced to live like a total slave against your will. But you can have ALL THIS FREEDOM if you sell out. Don't do it. It's not worth it. Don't give in. NOW I SEE why people say that money can't buy you love or happiness. Celebrities are miserable.

Luke 4:1
 
“And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:2
 
“Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:3
 
“And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:4
 
“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.”

Luke 4:5
 
“And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:6
 
“And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:7
 
“If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:8
 
“And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:9
 
“And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:10
 
“For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:11
 
“And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:12
 
“And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.”

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 4:13
 
“And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.”

King James Version (KJV)

That's what this is like. The perps have tried to offer me CHEAP deals to sell out & become a perp, & at the same time, they tried to bully me into abandoning my faith in Jesus Christ, telling me, "Your religion is NOT working!" Yeah, like the human trafficking perp DJ. & perps, such as these, who try to get me to sell out, they're the same assholes, talking about, "Candy Grandpre is a scammer & fake targeted individual. Don't help her! Let her stay homeless. She's an ungrateful complainer who's rude & doesn't appreciate any help given to her."

Strange, how I would NO LONGER be seen as a nutcase or a mental patient if I were to give in. It seems like they're trying to smother me off of this Earth. It's an uncomfortable, torturous struggle. I'm fighting as much as I can, to endure til the end, WITHOUT these masonic fake narcissistic perps. It IS indeed a race to the finish line. All I'm trying to do is stay safe & survive. Every day is a battle to live.

I've always said that the former foster mother treated us like a rich man/Lazarus scenario. Especially with that fake $20/month allowance. & she would pick arguments or fights, just for an excuse to justify withholding it. She was essentially grooming me for future poverty & homelessness, as a child. Telling me that I'm going to grow up to be a schizophrenic/crazy, drug-addicted homeless prostitute that's going to wind up in jail or dead & deserve it. She committed so many child abuse crimes towards us, that she kept getting away with. More like, getting rewarded for.

Luke 16:19-31
King James Version
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

I've been asking myself, "What if I still end up going to hell when I die, despite never selling out?" I already know that I'm not holy enough, but I at least try. Even if I do end up going to hell when I die, I still don't plan to sell out. I'd rather still have at least a CHANCE at going to heaven! I don't think I could handle dealing with the price that comes with selling out. I'm still like a little child, with being fearful of anything demonic. I'm working on overcoming fear of evil.