Panhandling As A Homeless Targeted Individual

Here is a blog post about me talking about my personal experiences with panhandling & asking for money on the streets, to survive as a homeless Targeted Individual. The panhandling/begging experiences as a homeless TI is different from ordinary homeless people because of the perping activity while panhandling. It's already humiliating, embarrassing & shameful to have to panhandle as a homeless person. Targeted or not. It feels like a psychological/mental version of being anally raped, when you have people surveiling, following, monitoring you, etc. (while doing the deed of panhandling & asking for help to survive), & they SEE YOU asking for help, like they delusionally believe they have such fake HIGH "authority" over you. They DON'T have any authority over you! They interfere & try to distract your panhandling mission by doing stuff, like driving by with 1 headlight or their arm hanging out the window. They drive by with SUPER loud engines or bass music, to try to deter you from asking for help. If you're trying to cross the street to chase after someone to ask for help, they turn onto the street at the last minute & try to trap you into nearly getting hit by their car, after you already halfway crossed the street before they made their turn. They were speeding onto the street that you were trying to cross. 

This is how people act when you approach them. Sometimes, you end up being so blinded by the gang stalking with your panhandling mission because you're in survival mode. You just ask any & everyone for help. You don't know that someone is a perp, until they react a certain way to your begging/panhandling. It's sad that a Satanist would have more compassion & more generously donate than a Christian, when it should be the other way around. It makes me feel really uncomfortable. It's embarrassing to the Body of Christ. I ask all the time, "Where are any of the Christians!" Answer: "There are just about NO MORE REAL CHRISTIANS nowadays, because just about everyone is a FAKE masonic narcissistic Satanic sellout gang stalker, no matter how hard they try to front like they're God's chosen elect!" Essentially, you're a Satanist, masquerading as a Christian.

The narcissistic rich folks act like they're frightened & intimidated by my presence, & try to flee. They literally RUN FOR THEIR LIVES! They run like as if there's a tsunami or another 9/11 or something. Some people act fake nice & say, "Hi." & even have a conversation with you. When you ask for help, there's an ENTIRE personality change. Just FAKE! I even get flat out IGNORED, or some people pretend to play deaf, which is triggering to me.

I don't get why, before I could even open my mouth to utter ANY word, they already have their answer as, "No! I don't have any money to give you." Or they use body language to tell you to fuck off. Not the middle finger, though. They blow you off or brickwall you, making you talk to the hand. They reject you & try to remind you that you deserve to be punished. It's really hard & exhausting, trying to get help to survive. What makes them not think that I'm a newbie in town, asking for directions? What makes them think that I'm not just asking what time it is? They even sometimes tell me, "No, thank you." When I say, "Excuse me. Do you have any change to spare for food to eat?" Why are you telling me, "No, thank you?" Thank you for not annoying me?

Rich people act like as if, when they're eating their elegant, expensive, luxury, bland, fancy meals, that I ruined their entire day by asking for help. Some of them know DAMN WELL that they could help, but they snobbishly turn their nose up & say, "I don't carry around cash!" Others fake "politely" say that they ONLY carry credit card, which I believe is part of their gang stalking script to tell me. I see that some people are nice & help other homeless in front of my face, but when I ask, I get treated with such HIGHLY aggressive rudeness, that I get tempted to curse them out, lash out on them or just cry. I never lashed out on any of them. & then they have other homeless alongside me, perping me as well. 

I've experienced people who lie & say that they don't have any money to donate to me, & then feel bad about it a few minutes later, & then come back & chase me down to give me $5 or something. Sometimes even $20. They usually are more likely to donate to you when you're on a side street, when there isn't a crowd, where they feel safer. I don't hold up a sign, because I could be holding up a sign for 8 hours & get NO donations. I also get people mocking, making fun & playing ignorant. They bully me about what my sign says, whether I bring awareness about gang stalking or leave it out & straightforward ask for help. I just go from person to person & ask. At least, I get SOMETHING! I ask legally & safely on the sidewalk, making sure I'm not "trespassing" on business property. People almost as poor as you donate more liberally & more generously than the narcissistic, fake, snobbish UBER rich! 

Some super rich narcissistic abusers self-righteously pretend to fake "donate" a MEASLEY ASS $0.21 & then walk right on your heels, following you to make sure that you don't go & ask anyone else for any money. They would even falsely accuse you of being on drugs or act like a cerebral know-it-all narc & act like they JUST KNOW that you "deserve" to be punished with being forced to live in your predicament because they think you're a "sociopath" who burned your bridges from family members who "tried to help" you. How do they "know" this about you, before you even open your mouth? Or, they think that you're in your situation because you're lazy & don't want to work, or that you're not trying hard enough to get a job. They also falsely assume that you're homeless on the streets because you're a mental patient who's not compliant with treatment & meds. They make it like as if the ENTIRE TOWN knows ALL ABOUT YOU! 

I've had masonic, narcissistic, rich perverts who make it like, the only way they're willing to donate me any money, is if I show them my private parts or raise my dress for only $2. I wouldn't do it for ANY amount of money. But they want to DELIBERATELY be degrading with their fake ass low price offer, like as if I'm DUMB! I walk off. & they have masonic, narcissistic pervs who make offers for me to prostitute. Pretending to be slick with offering me a warm shower, a massage & breakfast in bed. I reject those offers. They might rape or human traffick me. & they keep coming around, repeatedly asking, & they won't take "no" for an answer. I still reject them. 

Look at this video.

https://youtu.be/DLxcYR0J3pg

& look at this one. 

https://youtu.be/PzGj3GPh680

You can watch the whole video, if you want to. But I want to show you from the timestamp of 16:25 - 23:02 about the fake hypo-Christian gang stalking street preachers.




I said on Twitter, "Did you know that, a #Christian handing out gospel tracts on the streets, gets treated with the EXACT same abuse that a #homeless person does when panhandling?" Treated with such violent hostility. & people are narcissistic enough to make it like, me passing around my homemade Christian gospel tracts is "inappropriate behavior", but they're quick to flock to & have an open mind with the fake Jehovah's Witnesses cult! 

Look back at this post.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2021/12/how-rich-view-homeless.html?m=0

I had that post on Medium.com before the website wrongfully banned my account for speaking the truth about the fake COVID-19 scamdemic plandemic. That post was how homeless people are treated by the rich, in general. But this current particular post is me talking about the different treatment, abuse, fakery & hatred you get because you're not only homeless. But a homeless Targeted Individual. You're treated like you have less rights to exist, & you get banned from everywhere. Every restaurant or place of business. They even try to get you banned from the library & don't care if you have to roast out in the hot sun & pee on yourself, catching a heat stroke in July or August.

Whenever my Social Security check is run out, I then, have a daily mission to panhandle $20 every day, until it's time for my next check. The money is used for food, bus fare & laundry. I try to be careful of covetousness & just ask for what I need help with. I don't know if I should post here, or do a separate blog post, talking about how the fake COVID-19 scamdemic plandemic, combined with the gang stalking, forced me to waste more unnecessary money. I just started to get to ride the dirty buses again, but I'm still scared about Alex du Pre'. (I'm sick of these perps ruining my life & then getting rewarded for it, but yet I get criminalized for writing, sleeping or eating!) If he starts harassing me again, then I won't be able to ride the bus, which would cost more money for cab or Uber. Me getting wrongfully banned from all the cheaper restaurants & hotels/motels forced me to have to eat at more expensive places & stay in more expensive hotels. But I don't stay in expensive, fancy 5-star hotels. The perps brag & laugh about getting me banned from everywhere, & then blame it on my "bad behavior". Part of the gang stalking is to force the target to have to waste more money. They make false rumors about me eating at 5-star luxury resort hotels & eating at 5-star restaurants. They have a retarded narcissistic fake conniption meltdown over a $10 plate of shrimp fried rice. Rich people being jealous of & stalking a poor, homeless person. They don't want to let me have SHIT! & the perps also do stuff like, flaunting their ATM trips & money in my face, or they wait until their near me, they get out of their brand new, luxury, expensive, lavish, fancy dancy SUV with the engine running, hoping that I would be enticed to steal it. I've never stolen a vehicle before. At the mall or on the transit buses, they even flaunt off HUGE stacks of cash. I never robbed anyone. They're hoping that I would rob them. They prey on your deprivation & desperation, yet, they're the ones desperate for your souls! 

I try to live a cheaper, simpler life. You never saw me eating lobster & filet mignon. Not even with my tax refund check, which is GONE! They wouldn't even let me get permanent housing or pay a deposit with my tax refund check. I'm such a "loser" because the narcissistic perps don't want me fundraising, begging or working to survive. They want me to join their fake cult & perp to survive. I wouldn't successfully make it. I would die the first day! I feel like I can't handle the devil. I can't handle torture or trauma.


I REFUSE to become one of these. The perps are back again, with trying to offer me "deals". They've become slicker & more covert. I almost recently got tricked. I've been blind & not being able to catch on fast enough. That's why they want to cloud your judgment, using the sleep deprivation tactics.

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/phases

Green Perp: When a TI is at their lowest point -- financially, emotionally, possibly even suicidal -- they are "approached" by a Perp -- with a supposed rescue "deal". But if they take the deal, it will corrupt them -- and "turn" them into a Green Perp (sometimes called a Snitch or a Perp Lite). Agreeing to the deal would "turn" them into a detestable Perp -- like the ones who have been targeting them all of this time. After becoming a Perp -- many un-employed TIs are able to suddenly "find" a job as part of the corrupting deal. The deal may initially lessen the targeting on them self and their family. However, it is said that Green Perps, and their families, eventually get targeted as much -- or more than before. Except now they have "become" one of the Stalker / Perps -- who they used to detest. And it's just getting started -- remember they're still a "Green" Perp. And they've made a lifelong commitment -- to what -- they don't know yet.


I'm having a hard time, trying to find which webpage on that site was trying to say that you're not allowed to even eat, unless you're willing to perp. I can't find it right now.


I'm battling to keep my soul. I don't want to be tricked into selling out. If any of you Christians are reading this, please pray for my safety, my well-being & my soul. Sorry I typed profanity in this post. Being just SO angry! I know it's inexcusable. I feel weak & worn out.

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

$PsychWorld35 CashApp 

I need help to survive & eat.