Pentecostal Narcissists

After leaving the fake IDMR cult & learning the truth, I had to learn (through research & personal experience) that many churches out here are bad. I've had narcissistic abuse from other types of churches, as well. This post is specifically addressing my personal experiences with pentecostal believers.

Where do I start? They're 1 aspect of fake hypo-Christian religious narcs. I heard about Independent Fundamental Baptists, too. But I don't have all that much experience with them. They're also cult-like.

Pentecostal narcissists force their will & beliefs on you. Speaking in THEIR kind of "tongues" is not biblical. (I don't care! Get offended!) They spiritually oppress & enslave you, rather than helping you heal & get set free. Yet, they say that they're here to help you get set free from demons. They're obsessed with demons & the demonic, rather than soul-winning. I need to avoid pentecostals like the plague! 

I've dealt with pentecostal narcs who say, "Can I pray with you?" & I say, "I don't feel comfortable with people touching me." Then, they force grab me against my will, while speaking in DEMONIC tongues! I heard that they actually put demons inside of you, rather than cast them out, while saying that they're casting out demons. Catholics & their fake exorcisms make the same false claims. 

The fake pentecostal "miracles & healing", health & wealth prosperity gospel, speaking things into existence (New Age), contemplative prayer, holy laughter, being slain in the spirit, etc. all are demonic, false & unbiblical. I heard that THAT is what actually opens you up to the demonic realm, rather than driving demons away. It's actually the REVERSE! They teach people to activate their 3rd eye & open the Kundalini, which opens people up to OUTRIGHT possession! Some Christians say that opening your 3rd eye & activating Kundalini is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Many Christians debate even on what it means to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Just like the arguments on whether or not Earth is flat or round. Or they bicker about whether or not there will be a rapture. I heard that Pentecostalism is actually WITCHCRAFT, paganism & occult, mixed with Christianity. Yet, this fake CULT falsely pretends to be fighting against witchcraft!

Pentecostalism has traumatized many people, & many people turned away from Christianity, calling themselves ex-Christian because of such abuse. I read that some people think they're better than you because they can "speak in tongues" but you can't. They narcissistically over exaggerate & fake flaunt off their fake gibberish, like as if it's a fashionable trend. The Bible says that when you speak in tongues, make sure there's an interpreter present. & those tongues meant different languages, such as English, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, etc. Not gibberish from the pits of hell that doesn't make any sense! 

Read this chapter.

https://kingjamesbibleonline.org/1_Corinthians_14/

Pentecostal narcissists are so abusive & mean, & they act like they have multiple personalities. You also don't know what mood they're going to be in. They act like a vicious rottweiler having a bad day. They are also some of the religious narcs who try to psychologically, mentally & spiritually "fix" you!

Research, for yourself, why Pentecostalism is unbiblical.