Random Open Talk Journal/Diary 04/13/2022

Hello, everyone. Lately, I've been heavily inspired by many YouTube cooking channels. Wishing that I could have a permanent home to live in. Why didn't I think about getting a cooking YouTube channel in 2017? I was trying whatever I could, to make an income. I just didn't know what to do, or where to turn. I also wish I knew that ANYONE could write & self-publish ebooks on Amazon. I don't have a kitchen to practice cooking & baking in. I would love to do a cookbook, but I want to make sure that the recipes would come out right. 

But the gang stalkers probably would've sabotaged my monetized YouTube cooking channel & subscribers back then, if I would've tried. I probably would've just thought it was MEAN, evil narcissistic abusers. Not realizing, back then, that they were perps. Also, I didn't have the money for the proper ingredients for certain recipes. 

People say that you should let your haters be your motivators. So, I'm going to turn the "negative" (with the narcissistic perps calling me "greedy" & falsely accusing me of being obsessed with food) into a "positive". I feel inspired by YouTube cooking channels. I've said before, how I wished I could & would have gotten to have a food truck or a restaurant business. The perps would sabotage that, too. It would be nice, if I could modify traditional New Orleans recipes into organic, natural versions. That's what I've been thinking about, lately. Only if I had a permanent home with a kitchen & a little bit more money. Organic, non-GMO, healthy natural food is so much more expensive! But it's cheaper than a medical bill, & you have less chances at getting any diseases or sicknesses.

I'm wondering if my dreams & hopes in life have passed me by. If I would've known that I could self-publish ebooks back in the year 2007 or 2010 on Amazon Kindle, TRUST ME! I would've done it! I was told that I can't write or publish multiple genres under 1 name. Or, if I wanted to go in that direction, then I would have to use a fake pseudonym for each genre. That's what I was told. 

I had dreams of becoming a NY Times bestseller. But I didn't realize that you have to sell your soul to Satan, in order to get that success. I heard about automatic writing, which is witchcraft behind writing music & songs. Also backmasking with songwriting, which is Satanic, subliminal messages. You hear about Obama using backmasking & neurolinguistic programming (NLP) in his speech. Like, "Yes we can", backwards is "Serve Satan". You can look it up for yourself.

But becoming a Christian later on, I probably would've had to unpublish some of those ebooks. Not knowing the truth or knowing any better, I would've probably written & published erotica, cookbooks, children's books, regular fiction & nonfiction. Many Masonic narcissistic abusers probably would've wanted to sue me for speaking the truth against their abuse. I was young & ignorant. Even before I came to the knowledge of the truth, I had BEEN wanting to expose or write about my foster care abuse! For YEARS! 

I'm thankful & glad that I didn't write erotica. There was a brief point in time, where I read novels from Sharon G. Flake, Zane, Eric Jerome Dickey & a few others. I didn't realize that I was sinning & destroying my soul, during the brief moment that I read those books. Well, Sharon G. Flake was a teen fiction author, so she wasn't too bad. I wasn't set free from that fake IDMR cult that I was in. So, I was sinning in so many ways. 

A couple of years ago, someone on YouTube suggested that I write short stories. The perps are already sabotaging all of my online activity. I still do the short stories anyway. Far as I know, I'm about to end up back on the streets homeless again in 2 more days. I pray not. I haven't gotten a penny of any donations from this blog. It's ok. I understand, if you can't or don't want to donate. You're not obligated to donate. There's the yellow donate button to your right side of this blog, if you're looking at the web version. I was hoping to get to make a living, & that my writing could keep me off the streets. 

I wish I could've thought something up back in 2008, to just make my own creative writing blog, posting anything I wanted, like I'm currently doing on this blog, with NO rules, & then get a donate button with PayPal. I had no idea. No clue! 

The mainstream media elite feel THAT threatened! That you can't even MENTION "Ukraine" at all! 

This is the email message I just received. So, I can't get any money at all from Google Adsense. I removed the connection with Google Adsense, as a result.

_______________________________________________

Important Notice: Update regarding Ukraine

Dear Publisher,

Due to the war in Ukraine, we will pause monetization of content that exploits, dismisses, or condones the war.

Please note, we have already been enforcing on claims related to the war in Ukraine when they violated existing policies (for instance, the Dangerous or Derogatory content policy prohibits monetizing content that incites violence or denies tragic events). This update is meant to clarify, and in some cases expand, our publisher guidance as it relates to this conflict.

This pause includes, but is not limited to, claims that imply victims are responsible for their own tragedy or similar instances of victim blaming, such as claims that Ukraine is committing genocide or deliberately attacking its own citizens.

Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

_______________________________________________

I didn't say anything about victim blaming Ukrainians on my blog. See? That's why artificial intelligence is a failure! Don't get that Mark of the Beast.

But I tell you 1 thing! After they censored the fake COVID-19 scamdemic, now they're trying to black out & censor any Russia/Ukraine info. I don't even have enough elaborate information to decipher what's going on. They want to make it like, as if people are punished from being monetized, because they tell the truth. People on Twitter have even unfollowed/blocked me, at the mere mention of anything associated with Russia/Ukraine! But over 95% of my tweets are ignored. People pretend to fake "like" my tweets; yet, they're too stingy to retweet, spread & share anything I have to say. Just FAKE! GoFundMe is heavily censoring everyone, ever since the Canadian Freedom Convoy. 

All I know is, that they're keeping up with the distraction about the Will Smith slapping Chris Rock game. It's been over 2 weeks, & people are still yapping on about it. People say that it's subliminal for Biden slapping Americans in the face with the EVERYTHING shortage & inflation. Just like, the George Floyd situation was used as a mockery of people not being able to breathe with those fake, stupid masks. & now we have yet ANOTHER staged fake situation with Frank James in New York. MK Ultra! 

So, please help me stay off the streets. Please donate, support, spread & share this blog. Please help me make a living. I'm blacklisted/blackballed from employment & housing, due to the gang stalking. I'm trying whatever I can, to survive. Thank you so much.

What a milestone, that this blog will soon reach a total of 10,000 views between today & tomorrow!