Skit #5 Christian

Quick Bus Stop Convo

Clarence arrived at the bus stop, in a busy major city, to sit down & rest from his long jog. He tried to catch his breath. He was working on his way to losing weight. He had just started out & had been jogging for 4 days. He felt like he was going to give up, & he felt like he didn't have much physical energy to go on. 

He had been sitting down for 45 minutes, & 8 buses passed by. It was somewhat late. The bus service started to slow down in frequency. 

Martino walked by.

Martino: Do you know if I missed the last 95?

Clarence: I don't know. I don't take these buses. I'm just taking a long break from jogging.

Martino: This late?

Clarence: Well, I've been sitting here for almost an hour. I probably could use a bus ride, myself. But I didn't bring anything with me, except for my house keys & bottled water. 

Martino: Do you so happen to have any extra bottles of water? Because I surely could use some. The heat today has been sweltering, & it's muggy & humid out here tonight.

Clarence (looks at his only bottle of water containing 2 sips left): This is all I got, brother. Are you also thirsty for righteousness? 

Martino: Why, sure! Why not? 

Clarence hands Martino a gospel tract that talks about thirsting after righteousness in order to be saved. 

Matthew 5:6
King James Version
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Martino: Yes. I both hunger and thirst after righteousness. 

Clarence: Go home & tell your family & friends about the Good News.

Martino: Sure thing. God bless. 

Here comes Martino's bus. 

THE END