Trigger Words & Phrases

Some narcissistic gang stalkers seem like, they see me off 1st sight, & know ALL of my triggers! Everything they do or say, is a trigger. Triggering me to anger or sadness. They use these words & actions all the time.

Certain phrases, I only get told when I'm in the mental health system. When I broke away from the mental health system & foster/biological family, I don't much hear those phrases. Some of these, I still have to hear.

Here are some trigger actions words &/or phrases that narcissistic abusers (whether perp or not) tell me, that get underneath my skin:

-that I'm attention-seeking. Yeah, attention-seeking "behavior".

-them getting praise for abusing me.

-addressing me as "girl" or "little girl", especially when you're YOUNGER THAN ME!

-comparing my "behavior" to a child, yet they bully.

-that they have to walk on eggshells for me, whenever I stand up to their tyranny.

-them doing stuff on purpose, just to make me mad & then ignorantly laugh.

-them saying that I'm full of "drama", when I need emotional support & am in a crisis.

-them saying, "I don't have time to sit up here & ____________________"

-narcissistic youth trying to act "grown" & delusionally believe they're "mature" with common sense.

-saying, "Nobody's going to cater to you!" But they DEMAND that I act like an obedient servant to them.

-narcissistic adults trying to overemphasize & over exaggerate their "grownness".

-saying, "I don't have time".

-not allowing you to explain yourself, & then turn around & say that your story has holes in it.

-saying, "there has to be more to this story", when they're looking for a way to find fault with me, when there is none. They want me to look like the "guilty" one.

-when they say, "End of this conversation! I'm not gonna go around in circles & circles with you!" I haven't been told that in YEARS! 

-that I need to learn how to manage my money (because they're mad because they can't control my money). How are you forced to "manage" low income, & be blocked from working? They can get to live the HIGH life, though!

-that my words & actions are illogical, irrational, incoherent & don't make sense.

-that I'm schizophrenic, crazy & need medication.

-the word "behavior" makes me feel like a zoo animal

-for someone to call me "greedy" or insinuate that I'm being greedy

-double-standards, self-righteousness & hypocrisy

-acting like they delusionally believe that they're bigger, better & higher than God.

-acting like they delusionally believe that they're bigger, better & higher than "perfect".

-making me feel like a fool for discussing conspiracy "theories" when I know I'm telling the truth

-telling me to spend my money "wisely" or bullying, harassing & lecturing me about "wasting" money

-using Aaliyah as a weapon against me, even though I no longer follow celebrities, including her.

-that I'm a hypochondriac

-brickwalling me, cutting me off, telling me what "foolishness" they don't want to hear. 

-treating me like don't have a right to cry, & then falsely accusing me of squeezing out fake crocodile tears, & saying that I'm "manipulative". I don't have the skills to be crafty, like they are!

-that I'm a scammer & fraud (new & recent), because you would've NEVER heard of this false smear campaign about me before! 

-that I don't have any business, mentality or sense to drive a car, when I have a license & used to have a car.

-people lying on me & being defended & believed. Everyone always defends & agrees with the narc. No one is ever on my side. Lies make more sense & sound better than the truth.

-that I play the victim, when I truly am being abused

-that I'm too negative, energy-draining & complain too much. You would, too, if you were 38 years old, unjustly imprisoned, deprived of normal life & targeted/trafficked/tortured because of lies made about you.

-that I should let go of the past, when they use a perverted version of my past, to justify hating me. I'm gang stalked because of lies about my past, so how could I let it go?

-saying that I lack "common sense", or being treated like I don't have any sense. People younger & older, use this as justification to brutally abuse & torture me. Treating me like I don't have any rights.

-that everything I do or say makes no sense

-that I'm not mentally capable of doing "xyz".

-people trying to boss, control & overrule me.

-infantilization

-narcs worshipping punishment

-using the Bible to exploit, manipulate & abuse

-when a mentally off/slow, retarded narcissistic abuser tries to be psychologically & mentally UP THERE with the mentally normal narcissistic abusers, who are HIGHLY narcissistic! Retarded, deformed narcissistic abusers who falsely glorify themselves as normal.

-Ghetto narcissistic abusers are the most dangerous & violent.

I'm too tired & sleepy to list any more. I may update tomorrow. Sorry if I sound repetitive.

Update: 04/06/2022

Here are a couple of more.

-That I " burn my bridges" from anyone trying to "help" me. In actuality, they want to CONTROL, not help me!

-That I'm my own worst enemy.

-Bullies telling me that I'm childish, irresponsible & immature, & that I need to grow up & act like an adult. But their bullying BEHAVIOR is like a 3rd grader!