Why Homeless Shelters Are Dangerous

Hello, everyone. As a homeless Targeted Individual, I'm trying to work on writing, being sleep deprived, going hungry & excuse my TMI, but my stomach is cramping. Trying to work on my mission with spreading the truth, with no compensation. It's a hard battle to not let the gang stalkers stop me. I'm going to try my best to write this article. Bear with me.



I'm no stranger to homeless shelters. Being homeless off & on, throughout my adulthood. I even wrote an ebook on my homelessness experiences as a Targeted Individual. The freemasonic narcissistic gang stalkers force us to be homeless because we won't sell our souls to Satan, like they did.

Here's that free ebook, for reference. I hate to even look back at it, because of being angry about what Mark Horvath did to me.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/disabled-homeless-invisible-free-ebook.html?m=0

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/02/disappointed-in-mark-horvath-from.html?m=0

Many people are forced homeless, against their will, by no fault of their own. Some people advise to stay away from homeless shelters. But then, when you're left out on the streets, you get threatened with jail & banned from every place of business. No place to protect yourself against bad weather, nowhere to brush teeth or shower, & no place to sleep or potty. Homeless people are dying. Society doesn't care. They care about stray animals, though.

I say, all the time, that homeless shelters are exploitative, money-hungry prison scam cults. So diabolical & messed up. The staff run the shelters just like a prison. Too many innocent people don't deserve that abuse. The shelters are run by religious narcissists who used to be hardcore criminals. All they know, is that prison life. The pretend to fake like they've become a "saved" "Christian" overnight. They have a new crime of exploiting & human trafficking the homeless, that goes unquestioned & unnoticed. They do it all in Jesus's Name!

Many homeless people are blind, obedient robots, & they don't care. They're just desperate for some shelter, food & the illusion of "comfort". These opportunistic shelters prey on your desperation & destitution. They think these fake religious leaders are upstanding, godly members of society. They obey the fake shelter "authority" without questioning the corruption. 

The shelter leaders AKA cult leaders have over 20,000 DAILY ever-changing rules (Both spoken & unspoken - just like any other cult). They force you to go to this fake church service EVERY EVENING, brainwashing & indoctrinating you with fake "sermons", where God's true Word is perverted & twisted. They also do like regular churches, where they add some talk of worldliness, such as sports & Hollywood. Nowadays, they probably force vaccinate people with the fake COVID-19 vaccine, or else... No shelter! 

They treat all homeless like criminals, with the fake frisking. New Orleans Mission, downtown, is a CERTIFIED cult! So many tyrannical, abusive narcissistic bullies who stalk, follow & harass you everywhere, invade your privacy, bust in on you when you're using the bathroom or taking a shower. They say the love Jesus, while gladly holding up the devil horns. They sexually molest you JUST for you to get dinner to eat, & they won't allow you to question them, fight back or resist. Why do they feel the need to touch your genitals just for you to get a meal? If these were children, the PTSD would be stronger. It's traumatic enough as an adult! They don't pat down your legs or ankles. Just breasts & genitals. Being a targeted individual, they mobbed me out of there, too. They wrongfully banned me from there. They take all of your belongings away from you, not caring what your disability is. They force you to leave your own clothes outside, & you don't get a choice of what clothes you want to wear. They don't care if the clothes are too tight or too big. The staff & residents there repeat, like a broken record, about how you should just shut up & "FOLLOW THE RULES".

Here's my Google review. If this was WordPress, I could embed a screenshot.

Google search: New Orleans Mission, & then click on the "REVIEWS" tab.

Here's what I wrote back in 2018. I encourage you to read all of the reviews, instead of just mine. 

"This place is a scam cult, exploiting the homeless. All who gave "positive" reviews are brainwashed, & the mind control programming is working. I'm glad that I was able to see this for what it is. There were some people who picked me up from the aquarium & "love bombed" me. Pretended to be cheerful & happy. Please research how a cult operates. I'm sorry I even gave those people my personal information & Social Security #. They didn't get my bank account information, but they tried to tell me that they'll confiscate my food stamp card & take 80% of my income & leave me with 20. The guy, Ray, tried to manipulate me into joining their fake discipleship program, & he told me that salvation is free, but peace of mind is earned, & only "earned" through THEIR program! I was not expecting this. After filling out paperwork, there was a mean young lady who gave me pajamas I didn't want to wear, & she wanted to confiscate my cellphone & search through my belongings. I don't remember her name. I told her to her face that the center is like a prison, & that they're worse than the Salvation Army. They better not use my personal information for sinister purposes, or else I'm suing. People giving 5 stars & high reviews are blinded by Satan."

Here's what I wrote about the Salvation Army in New Orleans.

"Something needs to be done with that lady, Mrs. Francois. She's arrogant, rude, verbally abusive & condescending. Talks to you like you're stupid & tells you that if you look at her confused, then you have a mental problem & can't stay there. They have a bed bug issue.

Also, the cafeteria staff need lessons on how to cook rice. It makes NO damn sense that rice has to be hard every dinner. Seems like they throw uncooked rice in cooked red beans. Retarded!"

"Follow the rules" mind control programming at every homeless shelter. Even some narcissistic perp bully shelter residents even act like as if they make up their own specific rules for me. & they try to discipline & handle me, like they act like they delusionally believe that they're the staff, when they're not. Oh, & if you have a narcissistic perp bully for a shelter roommate, then my heart goes out to you. 

So much favoritism in homeless shelters. So many elitist, narcissistic ass-kissers who worship the fake staff. They kiss ass for special privileges, like more food, no chores or not having to pay to stay there. 

I've also had issues with Union Rescue Mission in Los Angeles, CA, the Salvation Army in both Denton & Dallas, TX, Heavenly Blessings here in Pensacola, FL & the Salvation Army in Greenville, SC. Covenant House in New Orleans, also. Let's not forget about the now defunct CUCS homeless shelter in downtown Manhattan, NYC. Even other homeless shelters in Dallas, TX gave me a problem. Women With Clear Vision here in Pensacola & a women's shelter in Mobile, Alabama mobbed me out of the shelter, & they clapped & rejoiced when I left. I almost forgot about Pensacola, Florida cold weather shelter & the Salvation Army shelter in the Bronx, NY.

They gave me a problem & kicked me out of the winter shelter in Long Beach, CA. They make a lot of money off of homeless people, as it is, & then rob us out of our disability income & won't allow us to better ourselves or work. Trying to get housing is like a cat chasing a mouse. They won't let you have housing, unless you comply with psychiatric abuse, in which more money is made for them. To me, that's like selling out. In Long Beach, at that winter shelter, I don't understand why they wouldn't allow me to use the public bus for transportation, & they forced me against my will to ride THEIR fake, dirty bus. They weren't shy about admitting that, each time you ride their school bus, the shelter gets a monetary bonus. 

It's scary in these shelters because of eyewitnessing daily fights. Every day, I would get scared that I was going to get jumped. Even witnessing violence towards others, I'm still traumatized. Especially at places like Union Rescue Mission (Separation Torture Mission), the entire shelter dorm of women hated my guts! Nobody liked me there. Not even the staff.

These homeless shelters, with the abusive, narcissistic gang stalking staff (pretending to be "Christian") try to provoke you to fight them. They also wait until a couple of days before payday & hound you down, like as if you owe them drug money. Forced to pay $600/month to stay in a shelter, yet you can't come & go as you please. You can't eat what you want. After the money is handed over, they pick a fight with you, on purpose, just for an excuse to justify banning you & not giving you any of your money back. Then, you're out on the streets, with your WHOLE Social Security/SSI check gone, & you're forced to live on the streets & panhandle. Once they kicked you out & took your money, they could keep the money, & then let a newcomer take your place. They got another extra $600. & these bastards say they love the Lord! 

Many homeless shelters are so evil that the only way you can stay there for free, is if you join their fake cult. They know most people aren't dumb, & they won't join. They refuse to be mind controlled & brainwashed. Those people are punished with being forced to pay the $600. I've even heard about how sometimes, the shelter staff give their popular fake residents free rent & food, in exchange for sexual favors. They do all of this wickedness in Jesus's Name! They're shamelessly & proudly evil! Sadistic & wanting you to suffer!

Now, I see why people thought it was better to be on the streets, than in a shelter. It seems like the homeless shelters are human trafficking facilities that want to prepare you for prison. Many people said that they would rather live on the streets than in a shelter, because they said that the shelters re-traumatize them all over again & remind them too much of prison. Google search "the criminalization of homelessness". 

I would love to elaborate more on my homeless shelter experiences. I'm pretty sure I already did, because I wrote a whole book! The gang stalkers got offended by too much truth. 

Let me do some digging & research. (I didn't mean for this blog post to be a whole 'nother book!)

I googled "why are homeless shelters dangerous". Here are a few results.

https://www.npr.org/2012/12/06/166666265/why-some-homeless-choose-the-streets-over-shelters

https://palletshelter.com/blog/2020-5-20-why-the-homeless-dont-accept-shelter/

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-homeless-shelters-so-dangerous-Why-do-people-get-robbed-and-attacked-at-these-places

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en/article/v74y3j/this-is-why-homeless-people-dont-go-to-shelters

https://soapboxie.com/social-issues/why_homeless_people_avoid_shelters

I also googled "homeless shelters sex trafficking". You can also search "homeless shelters human trafficking".

https://www.bellevuereporter.com/news/human-trafficking-survivors-share-how-homelessness-leads-to-sexual-exploitation/

I'm scared of being back on the streets again tomorrow. No shelters available here for single women. & if there were, & they had beds available, then I wouldn't last 30 minutes without being mobbed out of there & the cops being called on me. As a homeless Targeted Individual, I'm fighting to stay off the streets & out of jail/prison or the mental hospital. People don't want to help me. They think I deserve to be punished with my suffering. I'm innocent!

To those living in shelters, if you so happen to stumble upon this blog post, please pray about your shelter. Ask God to open your eyes for better discernment on how these modern day pharisaical crooks are programming your mind. Pray & fight for a way to get out of there. 

Please spread & share this blog post. Souls can be saved. This is a warning, & I hope that this can help liberate the enslaved homeless. I, myself, am homeless. I wish I had a solution. Since I'm in this gang stalking program, they won't allow me to work & better myself. Some of you might be a Targeted Individual & may not even realize it.