Why I Film My Gang Stalking

I did a video about this topic on YouTube this past September. YouTube makes it very difficult to scroll down & access past videos. 

It's strange that I was thinking about working on this topic, & then a narcissistic control freak fake TI perp on Twitter tried to give me that "If you fight back against gang stalkers, then they win". I almost got mad & blocked her. Another way to say, "Shut up & ignore".

I said, "It's bad advice to try to tell someone to ignore the devil's servants & not fight back. Bullies get more aggressive when you do ignore them. You're a fake TI perp, if you suggest that I ignore these #gangstalkers!"

I also said, "Now, I feel traumatized & scared to write or blog anything. #gangstalkers attacking me with #directedenergyweapons. They vibrate my body if I even THINK about writing or posting something! Now, you fake TI perps. Tell me to ignore THAT!"

Back in 2019, there was such a HUGE YouTube explosion of so many people, including myself, coming out of the woodwork, to talk about & show our gang stalking experiences. Filming, taking pictures & documenting EVERYTHING! More TI's were struggling to survive, homeless, asking for help & donations with GoFundMe, PayPal, CashApp, etc. 

After March 20, 2020, when fake COVID-19 hit, many TI channels started to disappear. I never attended any of those conference calls from the popular fakes, but I suspect that, that's where the narrative change began. Many targeted individuals gave up the battle, quit filming YouTube videos & started perping. All of a sudden, all these popular fakes own their own successful businesses, building a fake brand, driving around in their BRAND NEW Tesla's, talking about being "God's chosen elect" "chosen ones", "144,00", "empowered Individuals", etc., talking about how great God is, while making perp comments on my videos or doing slander videos whenever I expose the truth about them being sold out. They cover up & lie, saying that they're still targeted & suffering. Oh, you're a "victim" then, huh? They feel like, calling yourself "targeted", instead of "empowered", makes you look like a weakling with "victim mentality". Making you feel like a loser. The popular fakes even lie & say that the term "Gang Stalking" was a COINTELPRO phrase invented by the freemasons. Why pretend to speak against freemasonry, when you've become one? Well, what's the REAL term, then? Spiritual warfare? 

In 2019, I had a YouTube feud with someone when he was still alive. I figured that he was 1 of the popular fakes. (I'm in the works to do a blog post about him.) & 1 thing he said was, "Don't have any REAL evidence, but just talk, talk, talk, talk." & then the online regular perps & fake TI perps started thumbing down all my videos. Someone even told me almost a year & 1/2 later, that he even suggested that TI's stop filming.

Back in 2019, the TI community motto/slogan used to be, "Stay strong". But after 2020, everyone started to say, "Shut up & ignore. Don't give them your energy." That New Age fake "energy" talk. & then whenever I continued to keep filming my evidence, they would say, "Stop filming. You're making the TI community look bad. You're making the TI community look crazy". Almost everybody flipped, & you hardly see any authentic, real TI's left anymore. & if you do, they even act narcissistic, bossy & controlling & make you feel uncomfortable communicating with them. 

Reminder:

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home

The reason why I film my Gang Stalking is because it helps me feel better & feel more secure & safe. I've had to be homeless on the streets, battling this all by myself with no support & nobody to talk to. Even then, perps like Star Bricker calls up businesses, shows them my videos & has me wrongfully fired from jobs & banned from places. She's not 100% the reason all the time, but she's about 80% the cause. There were a few places where I was wrongfully banned from, where she had nothing to do with it. Like O'Riley's & Ever'man downtown. I'm all alone & by myself with no family or friends for support. Even other TI's act like they don't care or believe me. My phone is my defense. It makes the perps stop the attacks when I put them on film or on video. They scatter like roaches.

You expose these sellout fake TI's & perps, they make threats to sue you for doxxing, & they play victim & cry about you "throwing them under the bus." Again! Whose side are you on? You can't say you're a targeted individual one minute, & then the next minute, call me schizophrenic, saying that I need medication. You expose yourself as a perp to the TI's who aren't blind. 

TI's even no longer go to bat for & defend each other. They dismiss you & say you're full of drama whenever you battle against a sold out fake TI perp who has become popular & well-liked. Stop treating these sellout fake TI's as if they're STILL targeted individuals, & start treating their asses like the perps that they've become! Why do TI's defend & agree with you when there's a street perp harassing you, but then they act like they want to stay friends with the popular fakes? They don't go to bat for & defend you. Then THEY start to act like a perp & then reverse it on you, lying & saying that YOU'RE the perp! & then you lose more supporters when you speak out against the popular fakes. 

I keep screaming for help, for people to take me seriously & believe me. I show my videos & pictures, & people STILL want to falsely say that I'm a fake TI who's lying! 

If you see these 2 RECENT videos & STILL say that I'm lying, then YOU'RE the delusional perp! Copy & paste the 2 links manually.

https://youtube.com/shorts/72RnfYYCtww?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/McW1Cmo0MuY?feature=share

It's VERY blatant, plain & clear! 

But, oh! Now all of a sudden, filming gang stalking is such an unnecessary waste of time. The fake TI perps say, "Just expose the program in general & leave your personal experiences out of it because posting your footage makes you look foolish. Stop embarrassing yourself."

The narcissistic control freak fake hypo-Christian TI perps say, "Ignore the gang stalking & just focus on Jesus." & then, they start perping & abusing. 

I become scared whenever I have to walk anywhere. When I'm not filming when I walk, every vehicle tries to run over me & deliberately nearly hit me. Everyone brights their lights, has 1 headlight, has their arm hanging out the window, color harassment, noise campaigns, sirens, etc. A big doggone circus!

So yeah, I film my Gang Stalking for my personal safety, security & protection since I'm by myself. Just like with regular bullying, when you try to ignore, their tactics get stronger. Ignoring bullies does NOT make them go away! If I stop doing YouTube videos, then people will assume that I sold out. I hate how everyone defends & agrees with the regular perps & fake TI perps. If you do that, then you make me think you're a perp apologist or an undercover perp. Stop making excuses for & defending these perps, while oppressing your fellow TI!