A Writing Schedule Idea

For about a week or 2, I've been thinking about writing, like a full time job. 

Look what I just tweeted on Twitter.

I've been writing almost all day. My job, since nobody wants to hire me for employment. This volunteer work that everyone ignores, & nobody really pays attention to. I don't get paid any money for it, either, despite having a donate button on this blog, & I also have my Ko-fi.

#WritingCommunity #TargetedIndividuals #gangstalking #narcissisticabuse #Shadowbanned #blacklisted

😂

What if I were to write from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday, with an hour lunch break? Off on Weekends, so no Sabbath confusion.

Look. 

-Wake up at 7 AM.
-Read Bible & pray.
-Breakfast at 7:30.
-8 AM, work for an hour on a short fiction story. If I finish early, just take a break.
-9 AM, work on a nonfiction blog topic for an hour. Same thing. Finish early, take a break. 
-10:15 - 10:30, take a 15-minute break.
-10:30 - noon. Use this time to possibly catch up, if any of my other 2 assignments are incomplete. If they are complete, hell! Take another break. 
-Noon - 1 PM. Lunch break, check YouTube, Twitter, email, etc. Even do a video.
-1 PM - 3:30 PM. Work on BIG writing projects, like the BIG fiction ebook, a cookbook, another novel or the PSYCH WORLD ebook or something like that.
-3:30 - 3:45. Break. 
-3:45 - 5 PM. Journal my personal feelings.

Just an idea. Just a thought. I'm not sure if I will follow through with this. I used to LOVE organization, structure & routine. But now, I just want a free life. I love my freedom & spontaneity!

It was even a stressful headache, just writing this out. Lol!