Being Called "Little Girl"

I talked about it in part of the previous post. I'm talking about it again.

This is what I said, "Anyone who's younger than me & addresses me as "girl", each & EVERY time, they are narcissistic abusers who think they can try to discipline & handle me. No one should be addressing me as "girl", & I'm 38 years old! I'm NOT a fucking child! I don't care HOW you perceive of me to act! I'm disabled & have been abused & traumatized in foster care & a cult! You address me as "girl", & you're younger than me, then we're NOT going to get along! People older than me don't even address me as "girl", lecture me like a little child or try to discipline me like a child! Unless they're a narcissistic abuser." 

I forgot to add that people older than me address me as, "ma'am", & "Ms. Candy". My biological nieces & nephews younger than me try to boss, control, discipline, handle, abuse & disrespect me. They think they're too good to address me as, "Auntie". I have 1 nephew who's OLDER THAN ME, Josh, who addresses me as "Auntie". My nephew Raymond RECENTLY started addressing me as, "Auntie", but he still thinks he can disrespect or handle up on me. He's 5 years younger than me. My niece, hell-faced ugly Monica is PURELY arrogant & disrespectful, & I never did her anything. She totally shits on me for no reason. She acts like she thinks she's too good to be in the same building as me. She's 3 years younger than me. My twin sister is 13 minutes younger than me, & I don't even take that shit off of her!

So, here's more on that. What? Am I going to be 79 years old, STILL being addressed as "girl"? That's condescending, degrading & disrespectful. When I tell a younger narcissistic abuser not to address me as "girl" or "little girl", they say that I have them walking on eggshells. They say that they're sick of biting their tongue to appease or cater to me. Narcissistic Abusers, younger than me dictate that I'm not allowed to stand up to their yelling, lectures & abuse, & in some cases, I'm old enough to be their mother! I DO NOT see other people my age being treated like this. 

Anyone who addresses me as "girl" or "little girl", I'm going to start assuming that you're perping me. Especially after I told you several times not to do it! Now, THAT'S triggering for ME!

The same people who address me as "girl", they'll address a 19-year old as a "man", not "boy". Ain't that something? 

There were a few male targeted individuals who said that the perps address them as, "little boy" or "boy".