Creepy, Obsessed Gang Stalking Haters

Maybe I talked about this before. But I can't believe that people like that exist. I can't comprehend why a large group of online strangers, who will never meet you in person or talk on the phone with you, would stalk, follow & harass you for everything you do or say. They even bleed into your real & personal life, by trying to call up police stations, your job, places you live, grocery stores you shop at, bus transportation services, taxi service, restaurants, etc. to slander them about you, trying to get you wrongfully banned from everywhere. It's RIDICULOUS! 

If I don't like someone, I block them & try to avoid online contact with them. I don't stalk, harass & try to control their EVERY move for 3 years! I never comment on how other people spend their rightfully hard-earned money. 

This feels like, if their online activity was in person, they would chase after me in groups, like a pack of wolves, trying to circle & box me in. Everywhere I go. 

They're wrestling very hard, trying to control my behavior. They're OBSESSED with my mental health, that they're trying to destroy via abusive, hateful words. They hate being blocked & not being able to access with unwanted contact. Their words about me behind my back become more harsh & cruel because they're angry that they can't get to me to try to destroy me. I never did these people anything. They complain about me complaining so much. They act like they delusionally believe they OWN me! That's narcissistic. They complain about everything I do, that's not their business. It should be a crime, if your meddling in another person's business causes some form of destruction. You can get someone killed! Their minds are gone, so they don't care about that. 

They complain about & falsely accuse me of being obsessed with food & money, but they illegally give themselves a fake "license" to be obsessed with ME! They have to be motivated by demons in order to follow through with this ENDLESS torment. These perps NEVER rest! & they never let ME rest! They can drive cars while sleep deprived! 

Why complain about how uninteresting & annoying that you think I am, but you complain, stalk & comment on my EVERY move? & for 3 years? & if you're a married woman, you get offended when I call you an obsessed, jealous, lesbian stalker? Why can't you tend to your own husband & family? Are you trying to narcissistically coerce me into a nonconsensual imaginary, fake, unrequited "marriage" to you? I don't answer to you. Especially another woman. I answer to God! You're a very SICK woman! 

& likewise, why would a married MAN stalk, follow & harass a single, disabled, homeless woman? Why aren't you tending to your own wife & family? You're worse than an infidel! Gang Stalking is NOT honest work! Paid to human traffick & murder? Paid criminal? 

The fact that the online perps keep trying to "control" my behavior, like I'm some untameable animal. They want me muzzled like an ox or a dog. Me exposing detailed experiences of narcissistic abuse, MK Ultra, foster care & cult abuse & this Gang Stalking, they falsely say that I'm telling all my business. They don't want exposure of their own abuse towards me. That's why they want to threaten with fake lawsuits & cease & desist letters. Unfair how you want to sue me for exposing your attempted murder & abuse! Now you wanna sue me because you're mad because you can't control me like a robot or manipulate me like a marionette puppet? & you're YOUNGER THAN ME? Get the fuck outta here, you demonic toddler! 

If I found someone so repulsive & disgusting, I would not try to control or harass them. I would stay out of their way. They're working OVERTIME, wasting too much time & energy on me. That's how I know that they HAVE TO be getting paid! They wouldn't do all this as volunteer work, for free. They're doing too much. They're after my soul. No one is listening to me! I can't believe that people like this exist, & then try to talk like they know the Bible better than me, which is even more shocking! 

It's an exhausting spiritual tug-of-war battle that I feel like I'm losing. The narcissistic online gang stalkers complain about my activities that's not their business. How can they make money off of me, if I were absent from the internet? They stalk, follow & harass me everywhere online, in hopes that I would leave & stay off the internet for good. It's narcissistic to try to guess & count my money & calorie intake. I don't have time to do that to other people. You perps are OBSESSED with my food & money! They want to even try to track & locate who's donating me any money, so they can get in that person's head & tell them not to donate to me. Those same perps are the ones who try to get me to sell out & keep making those fake offers. Then, they lie & say that I DID take the fake offers, that I actually rejected. They lie & say that I'm a perp, because they're so badly trying to get me. They even tell me that I have such a pure soul. They want me corrupted & sacrificed. Other Targeted Individuals hate my guts because the smear campaigns were very effective. The gang stalkers have a mindset like the fake foster mom Adrienne Felder. Whoever is supportive & helpful towards Candy Grandpre is a fool & is just as crazy. 

Let me show you this again, from this website. These perps don't want to read this website because it reminds them of their guilt, & they don't want to be convicted of their sins. They can condemn & criminalize my EVERY MOVE & try to tell me their twisted version of what the Bible says, yet they don't want to be convicted for their own wrongdoings. (They must've hit me with Directed Energy Weapons to cause me to lose my train of thought. My mind just went blank.)

https://www.citizensaht.org/targeted-humans-1

"The object of harassment is to remove the TI from their support systems, (1) their source of income and (2) their family and emotional support. The goal is to make them penniless, homeless and vulnerable to more attacks which bring about their death, but in the meantime, they provide study data for clinical trials to universities"

This is what's happening to me. That's the website that helped me find some closure to what's going on with me. One of my favorites. Just read that entire webpage to have a better understanding of what's going on. These gang stalkers know the truth, but think they can gaslight their way out of their illegal, Satanic crimes! 

Sorry if you think this sounds incoherent, but I'm sleep deprived & exhausted.