Dealing With Uber & DoorDash Gang Stalking As A Customer

Here's what I hate about DoorDash, Uber, etc. With rental cars, you don't get the freedom to choose exactly what car you want to drive. Only the class. Same with riding Uber. You don't get to choose what vehicle you want to ride in, + you don't get to choose your driver. Being a targeted individual, you get the same perps most of the time. You can sometimes get lucky & get someone who isn't a perp. You're not allowed to have your own personal blacklist of the Uber drivers that you don't like. 

I hate when Uber drivers accept your ride, when they're 2 minutes away, & then sit there for 1/2 hour. DoorDash perps do weird, nasty shit like pick with & eat your food. & do who knows what else to it. They wait until after they pick up your food to sit & wait, DELIBERATELY making your food cold or ice cream melt. The app would say that your driver is 8 minutes away. 20 minutes later, it says that the driver is 30 minutes away. What are they doing? 

Well, I thought I had more to say about this topic, but I guess not. My mind went blank. If I think of anything else, I'll update this post. 

Update: Sunday 05/15/2022

You're forced to ride in filthy, dirty cars, your not allowed to switch it out & then they charge you more for cancelling & changing drivers.