Desperate Gang Stalkers Trying To Count My Calories! 🤣😭🤦‍♀️🤡

They're trying too hard! It's not enough for them to try to condemn me & call me greedy. First, they tried to guess & calculate how much money they think I have. Now, they've resorted to trying to guess & count how many calories a day that they think I eat. Narcissistic to the CORE! I don't even try to count my own calories. Y'all still aren't satisfied of me reducing my meals & having a smaller appetite. I'm not on this Earth to please y'all!

Star Bricker falsely estimates that I eat over 3,500 calories a day & lay in bed all day. She still never left me alone. She does the same thing, yet her excuse is her age & cancer. She admitted to being just about as fat as me. Well, why call me greedy, then? You had to have been eating incorrectly in order to get your cancer. She mad fun of me consuming coconut oil, my green powder supplement & apple cider vinegar. 

She delusionally believes she's the smartest person in the world, yet believes the fake mainstream media lies. If you're so smart, then get rid of your OWN cancer, dummy!

I have a new blog label, called "greedy", for all the times they harass me & call me greedy. This is RIDICULOUS! I'm telling y'all. They want me to starve hard!