Disastrous 1st Night Homeless Again

I hope that miraculously, someone could help me with more donations for a hotel/motel room. I pray for a hotel/motel room for tonight. I did YouTube videos, talking about what happened. I almost got beat up by a male perp who threatened me & threw a bottle at me. He also threatened to throw my phone in the water & call the cops on me. 

A homeless gang stalker was sent to be there before I was, so I was forced to share my sleep spot area with a homeless White man! 

A Black man walked towards my area, but then turned away once I put him on film. He didn't look homeless. 

Being forced to be freezing cold, shivering, etc. sleep deprivation, vibrating, organs squeezing, noise campaigns, vehicle brighting, etc. I had it ALL! I did not feel safe. It seems like other homeless people obviously occupied that spot while I was gone for 7 1/2 months. Trash everywhere. I felt dirty, icky & uncomfortable. 

I didn't get to eat dinner last night. I was only hungry for a brief moment. I needed more water to drink because I kept getting heartburn from lunch.

Early this morning, I looked for some job opportunities on Craigslist. Only if I had a car! Smh. I applied to a couple of jobs. I called up the temp service first thing in the morning. The open job assignment, that I was inquiring about, required for you to be vaccinated, so I turned it down. That's sickening & disgusting! Hey, I tried.

I'm just so sleep deprived. My mental focus isn't right, at the moment. They're twisting my organs again. It's 8:22 AM. 

The online perps got my Twitter wrongfully suspended for 12 hours. They can stalk my Twitter, but I can expose their YouTube. Hypocrisy! It's ok for them to badmouth me, but I can't do the same to them. My twin sister teamed up with fake crusty Monique & fake crusty dyke ass Makayla, as well as fake, retarded Tricia. J. Demon Rotten Shit, lovely lady 2, JE, & I forgot who else was in there. Over 7 hour fake YouTube Livestream, just to gossip & make fun of my targeting & my mental health. Overnight. In fake Tricia's Livestream about me, someone pointed out the fact that my twin sister is a perp because she was wearing a red shirt & kept touching her nose. Thank you, sir, for seeing the truth. 

Tricia & my twin sister are not the victims. Same with the other sociopathic, reprobate perps. Tricia is a dangerous witch. I never thought I would cross paths with someone worse than Shits Yuckteen K & J. Demon Rotten Shit! 

Candy Grandpre's life matters, & she will get her justice! I will keep exposing the truth, even if no one believes me or wants to listen.