Feeling So Depressed

The end of the world, as we know it. TEOTWAWKI has me feeling so depressed. The fake COVID-19 pandemic has me feeling down. Also this gang stalking & narcissistic abuse. I thought I had it bad in 2019. I'm having difficulty coping. Nothing being the same anymore. This is too much! My heart is grieving about people being vaccinated & dying or changing. The EVERYTHING shortage also has me feeling bad. 

My life has passed me up. Feeling sad that I can't desire to live for the future. Everything about this world seems like it's coming to a close. I was robbed out of my entire life behind other people's narcissistic abuse, gang stalking, hunger for power & greed for money. I was forced against my will to miss out on so much in life. You can't love the world, being a Targeted Individual. The perps won't allow us to enjoy life, anyway.