Gang Stalkers Don't Want Me To Work

I may as well work on some writing, to keep myself awake. I got very little sleep last night. Well, this morning. I'm DAYS of sleep deprived. I'm at a restaurant, so I'm not allowed to doze off. I have to be forced to fight sleep. Making me extra sensitive to everything, when I'm already hypersensitive to everything.

They have these toddlers who keep kicking the bench. I would be considered as the trouble-maker if I went over there to tell the mother that that's torture & bothersome to me. It's worse because I'm sleep deprived. I asked the restaurant server of she can tell the mother to get the kids to stop, & she made it like she didn't want to tell them what to do, & that it was a delicate situation, etc., & that the kids are just going to be kids & do what they want, anyway. See what's wrong? People stopped disciplining kids. That's why the world is corrupt, & everyone is so narcissistic & spoiled! Back in the 80's a child would've gotten popped in the back or a belt whipping for doing something like that. The child would've gotten worse punishment if another person told the parent. The table kicking didn't start until after I began writing on this article. The gang stalking perp mom probably ENCOURAGED the children to kick the bench, & the server is probably a perp, too. 

When you tell a narcissistic perp that something they're doing bothers you, they say, "And? What do you want me to do about it?" They can stop, if they want to.

Recent example. I don't like the way those fake, crusty demons talked to me a few hours ago!

https://youtu.be/2ne1KFnXVJY

https://youtu.be/tJM6Y1DPbMY

https://youtube.com/shorts/9p07hn_3iAE?feature=share

The online perps abused me with a lot of thumbs down. That's not their business. Up perping me online at 3 AM, when their obsessed, sick dyke asses need to be asleep!


Ok, so. Here's the main article.


Gang Stalkers play SO many narcissistic, fake psych games! They tell you to go get a job, & then when you do get a job, they sabotage it. They lie & say that you're lazy & don't wanna work, but no; who the hell wants to go through workplace mobbing/bullying? You start off with your new job dedicated & motivated. Sometimes, you get mobbing activity on your first day. In my case, I try to stick it out because I have no choice. I'm blacklisted, homeless & can't get a job anywhere else. I hold on until I've had enough of the unfairness, abuse, gang stalking & gaslighting at work. & then they act like an elitist clique, huddling together & avoiding you. Being subtle & passive-aggressive. The managers make SURE that I'm never promoted! 

They don't want me to work. Online perps, like Star Bricker would lie & say that I'm a liability to the company. Back in 2020, I didn't even know she had a Twitter. She started harassing me for no reason. She said, "You WON'T get a job!" Trying to insinuate that I'm just this lazy person who just lies in bed all day whenever I get a hotel room. I lie in bed all day, to try to get extra rest, hoping that I could get sleep from the sleep deprivation from the night before. & even during the day, I still, most days can't even get a nap if I was sleep deprived the night before. Y'all already know that she calls up my places of employment to get me fired & then banned for life!

Fake ass SkyZone. She's the mastermind behind this & a conspiracy planner!

https://youtu.be/lYD8K5wn3VM



They block & keep me from working & living independently, so that they can profit off of keeping me homeless. They also want to keep the false smear campaign narrative that I'm a lying, ungrateful, lazy, begging scammer & fraud. They want me painted as this worthless "loser" who needs to get her life together, but they keep blocking me from getting ahead without them. Once they got me at my lowest, then they start making fake "offers" for me to sell out & join them. When I reject them, a new smear campaign is born, & more TI's betray me. 

When I did have a job, they kept making daily threats to get my job taken away & make me back homeless again. I'm not allowed to have fundraisers. Me being so sleep deprived & dealing with online gang stalking or neighborhood gang stalking (when I have a place to live), I end up lashing out at work, due to workplace mobbing. Just too much unbearable added pressure all at once. I'm NOT a crazy person! Narcissistic perps need to back off from my life & mind their own FUCKING business!

They block me from getting any exposure from my writings & falsely dictate that I'm not allowed to make a living writing or be an author. This is all senseless! They deter people from supporting me & then blame ME for their evils!

The online gang stalkers narcissistically bragged about having my blog suppressed & shadowbanned. I didn't realize that they had so much power to do that! They even suppress exposure of my YouTube videos with thumbing everything down. They're angry that they can't get into my head with abusive, insulting comments, so they thumbs down my videos, which I think they would do anyway. They shadowbanned my blog because they're angry that NO ONE can comment. So, they make it like as if only THEY are allowed to watch my videos & read my blog, while having everything suppressed to the general public. They're threatened by me telling the truth, & they KNOW IT!