Gang Stalkers Feel Like, "Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of Satan & His Wickedness"

Remember when Jesus Christ said. 
Gang Stalkers Feel Like, "Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of Satan & His Wickedness"

Matthew 6:33
 
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

King James Version (KJV)



The gang stalkers feel the opposite way. I don't deserve air to breathe or a crumb of food, unless I give in & submit to them. They have their knee on my neck, making me feel like George Floyd (even though the George Floyd situation was a psyop). They won't let up. No mercy at all! 

They make it to where, as if I were to sell out, then I would no longer be called crazy or nonsensical. I would no longer be considered a mental patient. I would all of a sudden be "mentally normal" & fit to get married, have kids, drive a car, etc. I could be allowed to make a high income. I would be popular, well-liked & more respected. I don't understand why they're so strongly after me. They got me at my lowest, & they used Tricia as a pawn to destroy me, where I'm back at being lower than square one. Once they got you at your lowest, they start sending perps to make you offers to sell out. You get called crazy for refusing. 

As I said, I'm sick of the manipulation, abuse & psych games & them toying with my soul. I wish that they would back off & leave me alone. Let me live my life! I'm NOT caving in!