Gnat Issues

I'm so disgusted & frustrated! The gnats are why my laptop is ruined! I had a huge, unbearable gnat infestation at the previous motel room that I was staying in. There was nothing I could do to get rid of them. 

When I came to this motel room, the gnats followed me over here. They lied dormant for a while, & now they've come back with VENGEANCE! A total doggone WAR up in here, that I'm losing. All I'm getting is wasted rubbing alcohol. I've even tried the gnat trap with vinegar, Dawn dishwashing liquid & cooking oil. It didn't work.

The only thing that keeps them down is having the heater on, in which I can't because the weather is already warm. Makes me feel gross enough to not want to stay here anymore, but I need a roof over my head. 

Another Targeted Individual told me that she wouldn't be surprised if the perps intentionally planted the gnats into the motel room after I was gone to work one day. It's possible, because at first, there were no gnats when I got there. 

The gnats remind me of the gang stalkers.