History & Timeline With Bodacious

I was BRAND NEW here to Pensacola. I arrived here on April 30, 2019 shortly after my targeting went bonkers, after I started being outspoken about it. That's when I had to flee my hometown New Orleans. I got kicked out of my hometown, & I'm not allowed to exist as a homeless person there. 

It was Mother's Day in 2019, & I had been a DAILY customer at that fake Ever'man place. I will do a separate blog post about fake Ever'man one of these days. The fake good cop of that Ever'man police incident was the one who told me about the abandoned bank, which is now an Asian restaurant & also he told me about Bodacious.

Maybe that following Monday or so, or a week or 2 later, I started going to Bodacious. ALL of the workers there used to LOVE me! & they even used to pay for my meals & give me free pastries. 

Suddenly, before my eyes, the ENTIRE staff was secretly replaced without me catching on or noticing. I didn't realize that those were different people. Then Alex du Pre' started following me everywhere & going there, along with the other white male gang who would follow me everywhere & got me wrongfully kicked out of/banned from Bodacious last year. I never saw them 2 together. Strange.

The new fake Bodacious employees started either gaslighting & being fake "nice", switching employee name tags or being downright RUDE! 

I even applied for a dishwashing job there, & they rejected my application. When I would go upstairs, the elderly perp lady in the gift shop would turn on the A/C & make it EXTRA cold & make the music EXTRA loud, in hopes that I would be driven away & quit coming. She even did that when the weather was 35 degrees. James & Mick were perps. Mick was a perp who somehow worked at every downtown restaurant that I ate at + even worked at a restaurant at the beach. He didn't work at Bodacious for long. I told James off today about cheating me out of my food all the time. There was a pregnant female perp (I forgot her name) who used to cheat me out of my food & play games about portion sizes. 

Somehow, Mikayla, whom I call, "Hell face ugly McUgly" was the manager & climbed VERY fast! Did she whore her way to the top? I don't know. This bitch banned me from Bodacious & then quit! Someone told me that her eyes look very reptilian.

Alex du Pre' & the other guy (I don't know his name) used to perp me at Bodacious almost every day, & I never saw them together. (Sorry that I mentioned that already. My sleep deprivation + I'm SO angry!) They even used to gang stalk me at the same places. When I film them, I get wrongfully banned. 

The other Bodacious gang stalking videos, I have on private, & YouTube won't allow me to scroll down far enough to get them & put them here. 

Last year, Alexis told me that I was welcome back, but I stayed away for some extra time. It was actually the day before yesterday that I went to Bodacious. I mistakenly said that it was yesterday. I had a peaceful day with no problems, & nobody told me anything.

This is what happened this morning. The INSTANT Garrett saw me, he wrongfully kicked me out, saying, "Candy. You're not supposed to be in here. Remember?" & then he threatened to call the police. That's when I put him on film. He lied & said that he was the manager. He's YOUNGER THAN ME! Even back then, Garrett used to LOVE me! You know he's a perp when he tried to hide his face & run when I filmed him. & then later on, he used a Satanic hand sign at another perp, wearing red & blue. 

https://youtu.be/_Gmuf8lZMDU

There was an idiot perp who commented on my channel, telling me that I need to stop calling people names & learn how to get along with people. Also lying & saying that she doesn't know how she stumbled upon my video. Well, how did you know that I was homeless? Because you've been stalking my channel for quite some time! 

I'm pretty sure I have more to say about this place, but I'm good for now. If I think of more stuff that happened, then I'll tell it here.