History & Timeline With Human Trafficker DJ

Whew! I'm glad he finally gave up & left me alone. 

James 4:7
King James Version
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

He was also one of the brutally abusive, narcissistic online fake TI perp bullies who tried to make "offers" for me to flip & sell out. You're not turning me into a perp! 

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home

I hate it, that whenever I tell other TI's about how the perps made me offers (which I declined), they get mad & block me, cutting off ALL contact with me & won't allow me to explain myself. If anyone takes those perp deals, I'm pretty sure they keep their mouths shut about it. They don't go around telling everyone, because they're sworn to secrecy. I reject all of those offers. I've lost many TI friends because they believed the lies, false rumors & smear campaigns about me being a "perp". I never sold out. Never accepted an offer, & never will! I've said before, that the online perps bragged & admitted about making the false rumors, lying on me about being a sold out perp. If this was WordPress, I could show screenshots.





(Lemme show you what Vice Handler said to me in 2020:

Charles de Merovingian commented

You know that your reputation is now in ruins, the T.I. community has now turned against you because they think you are a perpetrator. We stopped you just before you went viral, it is always easier to crack an egg than to kill an Eagle. Why not join us? $43 an hour is very good pay. Come and talk on my Facebook page and we can arrange a deal.)




I personally can't see how or why you'd give in or accept an offer from your enemies. I couldn't see myself participating in doing this gang stalking to anyone, if I know how it feels. I don't believe in torturing innocent people who haven't done me any harm. Bad enough, I can't get any revenge on the narcissistic fake perp bastards who HAVE actually ruined me! 

But that's exactly what DJ was trying to do. Trying to bully & beat me into submission. It didn't work. I'm even surprised that I was strong enough to resist & reject. Maybe it was because I found out the truth & can't be beguiled anymore. The perps, coming at me recently, were slicker in their offers. I have to be vigilant. I want to do the right thing. Some people tell me, "Candy. You're much stronger than you think." Other people try to tell me to stop being so scary. To stop acting like a little punk & stand up & fight!

Other TI's, they can't handle the targeting. Too many have sold out & flipped to become perps because they felt like it was unbearable, & they wanted the targeting to end. I read that the perps lie to you, just like the devil. Your targeting DOESN'T end! The targeting is even unbearable for me, but I'm remaining humble & sticking it out. The online perps feel like I'm not suffering hard enough for them. Sadistic, rotten pieces of caca! Caca is Spanish for "shit"! I don't want to side with the devil!

This website saved me. Such a hero! But Jesus Christ rightfully gets ALL the credit. The KJV Holy Bible.

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home

Sometime in 2020, I don't remember whether or not it was before or after I went to Alabama. I do remember being HIGHLY triggered & pissed at that phone conversation. I did videos, talking about it. It's on my main Targeted by the Psych World YouTube channel, but I was forced to hide the majority of my videos because of Star Bricker falsely falsely reporting everything, trying to get all my channels taken down. I made videos of all the screenshots of DJ's abuse. 

I don't know how DJ got my phone number. He refused to tell me how he got it, + he refused to tell me what his real name was. You have to be a perp in order to say that it's a good idea for a homeless single Christian woman to travel to Chicago or somewhere, by a male stranger that she doesn't know. The guy even practices Voodoo witchcraft. He tried to bully me against believing in Jesus Christ. He became increasingly more jealous & abusive every time I rejected his offers to sell out, flip & become a perp. He would always tell me, "How's that Jesus working for you? Your religion is NOT working! Your way of doing things is NOT working!" He would ask me, "Don't you want a better life?" He made it like I'm such a weird, sick, crazy loser for preferring to stay a Christian targeted individual, going through this hell, than to sell out & become a perp. I can't believe this! 

When he first texted me, he got mad at me, yelled at me & falsely accused me of being a hacker. I know nothing about hacking. He was using that narcissistic projection. HE was hacking ME! 

Here's an example of 1 of his abusive comments on 1 of my YouTube videos. I can't access the screenshots of texts because of my laptop being messed up.

GoldenEye 006
First of all.. stop calling people names. You’re damn near 40 years old and stomping around on the streets like a big baby. The name calling isn’t even necessary. Secondly, You need to stop crying, complaining and threatening to delete your social media accounts. If you’re going to delete them then simply delete them. Plus your mind is stuck on repeat. You’re on a hamster wheel going no where by your OWN choice. I’ve seen plenty of people in your comments who have offered for you to come stay with them rent free, where you can save money and get your own place and you turned them down. I’ve seen a few people suggest that you move up north where the rent is cheaper and you’ll have a better chance at getting your own place and you turned that down. You have a ssi income that most targeted individuals don’t even have, and you’re still complaining. You’re acting like a big baby and accusing everybody of being perps and gang stalkers, when it seems like some are genuinely trying to help you. You are simply your own worse enemy and are so busy getting in your own way. I’ve even reached out to try to help you and was blocked by you. Just weird. Grow the hell up, act like a damn adult and learn how to take sound advice without being offended and overly sensitive. YOUR WAY OF DOING THINGS IS NOT WORKING. If you don’t wanna listen to good advice from people who take the time out of their day to give it to you, then you deserve whatever bad is happening to you. I seen a lady tell you about resources and places in Ohio that’s cheap. I seen a guy from Wisconsin in the comments say something about helping you get on your feet and you saving money. I seen a guy from California give you some great advice about where he lived and how he was targeted but was doing better now living in Mexico. Eventually targeted individuals will look at you as a fake and will spread the word around to everybody else. If a person really needs help, they’re going to take whatever help that they can get. Especially if it’s coming from a good place. You’re just big baby who’s stuck on a loop. Grow up, learn how to compromise and learn how to make big decisions for your future before it’s too late. Time is not on everyone’s side ✌🏽

Here's his YouTube channel.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCi9gVrqt_f7Nt1xUnF2kIqA

That first phone conversation, he lied to me, saying that he was a TI who was targeted by the police & even got shot in the leg by the police. Those other people who he listed, they were trying to lure me into human trafficking, as well. They were just fake "nice" about it. That's why I rejected their offers, too. They always lie & say that they're a TI, & tell me that my targeting would end if I were to go & stay by them. Well, if your targeting ended, then stop claiming to be a TI! 

They have someone offering to have me go back to my hometown New Orleans to go stay by her. She claims to be a Christian TI. She may or may not have good intentions. My gut instinct is telling me to not trust her. I don't want to doubt someone if they're real. I really am sick of being forced to beg & panhandle for the $365/week to stay here + food. I need a permanent housing solution, & the perps are blocking me. I need my own place again. I'm afraid of people looking down on me for saying that I'm not sure if I trust her offer to come & live with her. I feel embarrassed to say that I'll give it a shot. If things go awry, then I know where to come back to, here in Pensacola, if I'm not jailed or institutionalized. I can't be homeless on the streets in my hometown New Orleans. I told myself to not get too comfortable too fast. I might have to bounce after 4 days & then end up back here in Pensacola, with wasted money. That's why I'm not getting rid of my storage unit. I'm not getting rid of my storage unit unless I get my OWN place again. Since I'm a TI who "can't get along with anybody", nothing lasts long. I might end up getting perped & end up back at square one. I don't trust someone who says that they believe in psychiatry. If we get into an argument, the person would have me locked up in the mental institution, like what I talked about in my last post.

I would like to make all the videos, that I did about him, public again. It's going to take me a little bit of time. I want to compile them & put them on this post. Not sure yet, if I will.

He's HIGHLY narcissistic & abusive! He's sexually perverted. He acted like an abusive, controlling boyfriend, & I don't even know him. Never saw a picture. He even joined forces with my twin sister & Star Bricker, as well. 

He wanted to be my "pimp" SO BADLY! He would get jealous of any other male I had any communication with. Why did he criticize me so much, if he sexually wanted me so bad? Always putting me down. He even said that the city of Pensacola is my "pimp". He didn't care about being younger than me, which I'm very sensitive about. I don't like being treated like I'm mentally slow or being bossed, controlled, overruled, lectured, yelled at or told off by ANYONE! But it triggers me even more, if you're younger than me, or if you're a male. (Even if you're a male who's older than me.) A male who's younger than me was yelling at me, trying to tell me off about myself & lecturing me 2 days ago. 🙄 That guy didn't care. Another online perp was rude to me (I think) this past Tuesday, or somewhere around there. 

June 18, 2021 at close to 3 AM, was the last time DJ tried to bully me into an "offer". I rejected it, & I never heard from him since. In December, 2020, or somewhere around there, DJ boldly admitted to me that it's his job to get TI's to flip & become perps. He also admitted to me that they all turned. He was trying to beat me into submission & verbally abused me even more, when I declined his offer. He made it like I was the only dummy stuck on YouTube, still doing videos, exposing my targeting, that nobody wanted to hear. Most TI's did vanish.

DJ kept switching back & forth. One day his name is DJ, & the next day it's not DJ, & then he refuses to tell me his name or show me any pictures. Yet, he knows MY ENTIRE LIFE! He delusionally believes he IS my "handler"! After I block his number, he would call 2 or 3 months later, with a different number. I wouldn't argue back with him. I would just screenshot all of his abusive messages & then show them in online videos. I probably tweeted about some of his abusive text messages. Hold up.

Well, Twitter won't let me scroll that far down.

Something I forgot. DJ was the perp who tried to bully, harass & lecture me, telling me, "You don't need to be eating 3 meals a day!" Now, I find myself eating twice a day. Why the hell am I obeying his narcissistic, fake "orders" long after he left me alone? My conscience is nagged. I've been eating 3 meals a day, for pretty much all my life. Lately, I've been eating 2 meals a day, & then wondering why I'm hungry again, feeling weak & shaky, like I'm about to pass out. People like him are abusive & harsh enough with his words to CAUSE you an eating disorder or drive a person to suicide! I'm glad he doesn't bother me anymore, to protect my mental health.