History & Timeline With JE

It sounds like JE supposedly used to be a targeted individual, I guess. Now he's a perp.

I didn't remember until just now, looking back at old emails. He offered me help to stay out of the cold when Ensley First Baptist Church waited until the coldest Pensacola day of the year to wrongfully ban me & have me on the streets. It doesn't look like he donated anything. Yep. I just checked. He didn't.

He first contacted me, it looks like January 21, 2020 on my main Targeted by the Psych World channel.

No. Correction. I looked through some more emails on my other account.

New comment on "Open Talk 11 22 2019"

He said, "You are not being punished, You're getting exactly what you deserve." 

Ok. What did I do to deserve for him to say that to me? This was on my first Psych World channel. 

Then, he left me alone. He resurfaced when my twin sister got onboard on YouTube & started making videos, trying to discredit my targeting. 

This channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UCuKrGWzGd4v5N-Esn4Z3wNw

(I could be wrong), but I suspect that this comes from him. I can't get that channel taken down, as much as I reported it. 

I don't know who made this fake channel.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCLZHSUay0oo-mYLFQttJmdw

I can't get that channel taken down, either. Someone is backing up my videos without my permission. To twist everything to make me look crazy. That's not my account! 

J E has made I don't know how many lies about me. He lied & said that I used my tax refund money to travel to Tricia's house. She drove me there! He even lied to Alice Darque about me. 

He also needs to butt out my business, eat my shit & then go fry in hell!