History & Timeline With Kimberly Harper

From the looks of it, Kimberly Harper made her first comment on my 1st Psych World channel on 11/25/2019.

The video was "I'm not trying to get attention. I'm just hurting." (Remember, Star Bricker got this channel wrongfully deleted.)

So, Kimberly Harper has been online gang stalking & surveiling me since November 2019. She pretended to be fake "nice" & said this.

"The devil is a liar... Stay strong lady.. Blessings".

Well, Kimberly. Why are you working for this same devil then? You're a liar, just like him! You're getting paid! You wouldn't invest all this time into an online stranger, for nothing. Are you an obsessed lesbian, also? That's not normal! Show your face! But she calls me a coward, though.

She even followed my main Targeted by the Psych World channel, my TBTPW WordPress blog, my TBTPW backup channel, (she probably was 1 of the anonymous perps on Quora) & she's been stalking my current Candy Grandpre channel. So she's been gang stalking me online for almost as long as Star Bricker has. But she was fake "nice" for over a year.

I mistakenly thought that Kimberly Harper was also a Targeted Individual, the way she would always comment on my videos. Come to find out, she never was. When she made this comment, "You may want to stop approaching people. All races are crazy!!!! I would be afraid.... Be safe.. Just a thought. White people kill too." This was on my main Targeted by the Psych World channel. She said it before I got beat up. I did the video, "Fake Gang Stalking thugs trying to frighten me". Those perps were trying to monitor me while I potty outside when I was homeless on the streets. I had to confront them, to make them drive off. I almost pee'd on myself. I should've blocked her then.

I said to myself, "This lady must not be a TI." Also, I didn't even mention race in that video.

She made a rude remark one day about me not celebrating Thanksgiving dinner, & also was rude another time.

One day in February 2021, she started making harassing comments about my targeting. Let me try to find it.

"Dumbed down American hotel neighbors loud TV. 2 rooms" That video.

She said, "Just a question. If I were sleep and you were making that "noise" is that gang stalking?. Just asking. I'm ignorant to this lifestyle. Trying to understand."

Then, she said, "Why not just get in and out.? I don't like being in public, but I have tunnel vision and get tf out and back home."

This is when she joined my twin sister's fake, retarded YouTube cult.

"Sooooo are you supposed to be on street. That stuff happens to me, but it's life. Happenstance. Don't block me please.😐" She said that on the video, "Narcissistic Gang Stalkers view me as worthless trash!" I blocked her. Then, she wants to seek NEVERENDING revenge! Some perps try to pretend like they're totally ignorant & clueless about gang stalking. Trust me. They know this program better than us real TI's who are diligently discovering, investigating & researching what MK Ultra mind control experimentation is being done to us. Trying to figure things out.

Now, she comments on my twin sister's videos with the most abusive, harshest, most insulting words she can find about me. I guess she's going to perp & cyber harass me until she dies. If I die before her, she'll still perp & mock me after I'm dead, just like they do celebrities, like Aaliyah, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc. 

Kimberly, if you're older than me, why are you following a cult of someone younger than you? Why are you obsessed with the lives of a set of twins, who are strangers to you? You'll never meet either one of us in person. I PROMISE YOU! You don't care about us. You only pretend to care about instigating in our feuding. Mind your business, demon! 

'Til this day, her meddling, harassment & abuse continues over a year later, all because I blocked her. Petty & childish! Narcissistic, as well.

On 1 of my twin sister's videos full of lies about me, Kimberly threatened me, saying that she wishes that I would come to Atlanta, so that she could drive near me with her silver Ford F-150 with 1 headlight. 

Kimberly, if you're over 40, then you're too told for this bullshit, & it makes you more childish than me. Maybe you shouldn't have any business to drive a car, since you're so immature! Go fry in hell with your master Satan!