Homeless Targeted Individual, Forced To Sleep Outside In The Rain

I only got enough help for hotel room once this week. It's a struggle, crying out for help. I just tried to upload a YouTube video, entitled, "Stone cold, EVIL people INTENTIONALLY ignoring my cries for help!" The perps stalled the video from successfully uploading, just seconds before it was about to start processing. That's how I know the perps MANUALLY did it!

I REFUSE to accept any "orders" from my online gang stalking enemies, trying to dictate where I should go live, when I blocked them & they need to go mind their own business. It's fucking EXHAUSTING that they won't listen! That's how I know those fake, retarded bastards are demonically influenced! I'm FUCKING 38 years old!

Nobody cares, & everyone ignores me whenever I ask them how they would feel to have an identical twin who would FORCE them to sleep outside homeless on the streets in tornadoes, hail, flooding, hurricanes, etc. Nobody online is telling my twin sister that she's diabolical & FUCKED UP for discouraging people from helping me. She's been doing this for over a year & 1/2 now.

The more I ask for help for a hotel room, the stronger & harder my mentally off, slow, retarded, dyke ass twin sister & her devout cult followers try with their fake lies, false rumors & smear campaigns.

Fake, retarded, hell-faced ugly Tricia, with her fake graphene oxide infested pregnancy! She's performing HEAVY witchcraft to keep me forced homeless, because she couldn't successfully blood sacrifice me. So this is what the gang stalking network is getting her to do. & she's still getting paid THAT way! Her fake "spiritual warfare" is her sadistic witchcraft against REAL Targeted Individuals, who are already suffering too hard! & she falsely calls US the "perps"! She already bragged about having another Targeted Individual to die, & she reversed it, lying & saying that he was a perp.

An online perp said this.

Targeted Creole (@CreoleTargeted) Tweeted:
Another #gangstalking, lying #smearcampaign! https://t.co/BzYVr4maHa 

https://twitter.com/CreoleTargeted/status/1529282342992457728?s=20&t=pqKnQxw6156UiTHpLPob-g

So, the online perps are having a fake "field day" with this video!

https://youtu.be/lSkbfGXDU_I

I don't feel like typing out what this troll said, but the smear campaign HAD to come from my twin sister!

An online perp troll, called "Surviving The Game" said, "Word around town is if you make a video farting while doing an angry mukbang you'll get donations." 

I know my twin sister said that because she's copying off of the biological brother Wyatt with the fart jokes. Wyatt doesn't make fart jokes anymore, but he did when we were little. He started making fart jokes from his friend Douglas.

They're making insults & jokes, while my life is on the line. My twin sister is trying to tell everyone to MAKE me stay homeless, while lying & saying that I "want" to be homeless, for clout, attention & money off of her name. & Star Bricker put her up to doing that. I'm starting to think that Star Bricker is HER handler! 🙄

They're hoping that I get shot & killed for standing up to gang stalkers or that I die out here in bad weather. Or even worse, get murdered via police brutality or the mental health system. The perps are trying to DO ME IN, because I refused SEVERAL fake "offers" to join them!

I keep alerting everyone to the truth about what's going on, & everyone has a side to pick. The gang stalking network is PISSED that I successfully dodged a blood sacrifice attempt. So they're trying to find ANOTHER way to make SURE I die! 

It's 1:47 AM & another sleepless night. Ants are biting my feet, while mosquitoes keep trying to fly inside of my nose. One of them successfully did, & I got sick. This is the 2nd time this happened. It's supposed to rain at any moment, now.

It's not fair that fake ass Tricia is 8 years younger than me & wasn't even born here in America, & she's criminally, illegally & undeservingly Stank Whore Lenika-style getting to live in MY hometown New Orleans! I got wrongfully kicked out of my own hometown, due to this targeting & homelessness! She needs to go her hell-faced ugly demon-possessed witch-faced ass back to Haiti! At least I was both born & raised here in the US! If she can have a fake "right" to live in New Orleans, then I should have EVERY right to live here in Pensacola, if I want to! She looks like a fucking VooDoo doll in human flesh! I'm forced to be homeless on the streets behind a NON-American, who's YOUNGER THAN ME! 🤬😡😭

The entire cult needs to go DIE, themselves, & fry crispily & crustily in hell!

It's almost 2:45 AM, & I'm forced to stand up out here for 5 more hours. Another night of undeserved sleep deprivation!

Truth is "drama" & "foolishness" to y'all fake brainwashed dumb asses! Wake the FUCK up!