Homeless Targeted Individual & Sleep Deprivation (My Experiences)

At the moment, I'm SEVERELY sleep deprived! I couldn't sleep last night. 2 AM, the rain started. 4:30, it got worse. I'm cold & wet. I'm journaling & blogging, forcing myself to stay awake at this restaurant. People don't care that I need sleep. Any sleep I possibly could get, would be a the library. It's hard for me to work on this blog post, while I'm sleep deprived.

Sometimes, when being sleep deprived enough, your body would fall into microsleeps. Sleeping for a few seconds, losing consciousness. You don't even realize it. 

When I would be homeless in public, I would sometimes doze off, without realizing, due to the sleep deprivation. Same thing would happen when I was on those psych meds. Getting banned from everywhere because of it.

I'm going to revisit, update & continue another time. So tired right now.