I Should've Trusted My "Iffy" Instincts

Refer to this post.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/05/feeling-iffy.html?m=0

Here's her fake smear campaign video after I exposed her retarded, illegally 1/2 vaccinated pregnant ass! She got over 25 thumbs up for lying on me! This fake bitch is so "holy" but wanted to abort her unborn baby. Now all of a sudden, she fake "cares" about the child. You narcissistic fake perps don't deserve my loyalty. Fuck y'all! Fake TI perps need to be treated as a GANG STALKER & not a TI!

https://youtu.be/saeOr0IKVRA

Here's the video of her talking about Targeted Individuals having "mental illness". In fact, 2 of them!

https://youtu.be/5zgq4z8bW6M

She's actually mocking Cliff Few in this video below. I was concerned about him being missing, as well as others. Why would she say all this?

https://youtu.be/uQUeJR48vKw

Fake, retarded Patricia Jerome. You're no Targeted Individual, & you're NOT a "chosen one"! Here are my videos explaining everything. & that's not even EVERYTHING!

https://youtu.be/PanFnLw_f5I

https://youtu.be/c0LiL7n7jn0

https://youtu.be/AHGzV0G1GPE

https://youtu.be/IQZXAaYYFsI

https://youtu.be/sJi1MPk-DHg

https://youtu.be/cbP3lvUCfNk

https://youtu.be/-JXiQcsOyGo

https://youtu.be/EZNbG66FM70

She's a tare amongst the wheat, just like fake, retarded Mrs. Samantha. I don't think these 2 were ever targeted! Pretending to blend in with the REAL chosen ones & TI community. As I said. Tricia was a fake hypo-Christian narcissistic TI perp, trying to groom me. Throwing up those Illuminati hand signs! Some people feared that she was trying to set me up or possibly even have me sacrificed. I don't really know what people were trying to say. I thought she was trying to set me up to get locked up in the mental institution. She DAMN sure set me up to be back homeless on the streets again! I got tired of the gaslighting, psych games, forced silence about my targeting & her just perping me. It got to the point where everything she told me was an ANGER TRIGGER!

My twin sister & her devout cult followers meddled into our feuding. My twin sister & J. Demon Rotten Shit (Jessica Ricketts Holness) have both come back with VENGEANCE, with the perping & abuse. I thought they left me alone. What happened to J. Demon Rotten Shit wanting to be "positive"? It was all fake & for an act!

Star Bricker encouraged fake ass Tricia to stalk all my activities on YouTube, my blog & Twitter. That's what they've been doing. Tricia was trying to basically let me KNOW that she was keeping tabs on me, watching my EVERY MOVE. She came to me. I didn't go to her. She preyed on my "vulnerability" with the risk of being back homeless on the streets again. 

Once I get there, her phone number changes, she got a new apartment, her car is red, she all of a sudden is on the verge of getting a $100,000 Senior Manager position, etc. She was talking about going back to Massachusetts for some car registration situation. It was supposed to be done after I got down there. Everyone kept telling me to be safe. They said that the situation sounded fishy, shady, suspect, etc. 

That's why I never accepted anyone's fake "offers" to come & live with them. That's why or how so many real TI's end up being set up, missing or dead. She was as slick as the last guy who raped me. She manipulated me into letting my guard down, by telling me that I'm going to be safe & surrounded by other TI's. Plus, it was in my hometown New Orleans. The last guy who raped me gave me a false sense of security to "trust" him because his grandmother was there. He still raped me, anyway! & his grandmother angrily kicked me out of the house. 

Tricia tried to falsely accuse me of being a money-hungry scammer, just like the rest of the perps. She had an agenda. She had a slicker way, I believe... I think she was trying to be my handler & trying to groom me. I think the gang stalking network sent her to find a slicker, covert way to try to manipulate me into selling out. I'm glad I got away from her. 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2021/12/narrative-change-covert-narcissists.html?m=0

What happened to my pure soul, Tricia? Now, I'm a "liar" who needs to "repent", & I'm "of the devil" & "not chosen"! AFTER I exposed the truth about your ass! You're slick & dangerous! The TI community needs to beware of you. You're a fake TI covert narcissist using hurting, struggling REAL TI's as narcissistic supply. 

She went as far as to try to connect with me on LinkedIn. I hardly even use that website. She lied to me & said that she didn't believe the smear campaigns about what the online perps were saying about me. I think she believed them the whole time, & then tried to act like she was trying to entice me to sell out like she did. I eventually caught on to her scheme. She made it like as if she was going to help me get a better life with employment, getting my own place, a car, etc. & then made it sound so easy & quick. She lied on me & said that I want quick money. Narcissistic projection.

She bragged about her $100,000 job position, AFTER I was already down there. The fake TI perp RM just told me about a Senior Manager position that's going to pay her $100K/year. She wants me to "pray" for her.

Something ain't adding up.

She has subtle fake "evidence", but no real proof. She'll just show a fake video of a picture of somebody & then do a commentary on it. Very subtle & deceptive to manipulate people into believing that she's a "real" TI! She's a covert narcissistic witch perp, pretending to be "Christian"! I had to leave. She was perping & gaslighting me so badly that I couldn't take it anymore.

That's all I'm going to say about her for now. I'm still sleep deprived. Once my head is more clear, & I'm better rested, I will elaborate more. 

All I know is, that I feel traumatized by this situation. On my 2nd night sleeping there, I had a nightmare about being raped by a male who was portrayed as a supposed targeted individual, & then John from the Masonic smelly Craft family got his skull cracked & was murdered. Just before that, he was crying like a 4-year old boy, just before the murder. I think that was dream manipulation with the very little bit of sleep that I got. 

Then, the Uber driver (in real life), when I left Tricia's house to go to the Greyhound station, she deliberately took a detour & drove me right past Stank Cheryl's house. Stank whore Lenika's mom. + the Uber driver was telling me that she went through a similar situation as me, but then said that the person who kicked her out threw a "tantrum", & that was before I could even tell her about what Tricia did to me.

Certain ways that Tricia treated me reminded me of Janet, Lisa Ruby, the Illuminati lady Melinda & that narcissistic lady Ronda from Marquette Hostel.