My Homelessness Situation As Of 05/14/2022

Hi, everyone. I was recently unbanned from the cheapest hotel in Pensacola. They let me stay here since Thursday evening. Here's how this works. It's a self-service hotel. We do our own housekeeping. 

I have to pay daily rate under 7 days, unless I were to have enough for a week. $275/week is less than that $365 that I was paying at that motel. The daily rate is $67.44, tax included. + $50 deposit. Or $275.66 or something for 7 days + $100 deposit. I get the deposit back when I check out. After 7 days, I have to pay $39.03 a day for 3 days at a time. They used to make it to where, after the first 7 days, you can pay $39.03/day. But now, you have to pay at least $117.09 every 3 days, or they bring you back to the daily rate, or you have to leave.

With my disability & hypersensitive ears (hyperacusis), I can't work around noise. It's challenging for employers to hire me, due to blacklisting, even if I weren't disabled. My $837/month Social Security check is gone. I'm going to keep trying to look for another job opportunity, so I wouldn't have to keep asking for help. The perps keep suppressing me. 

The perps try to block me from making a living off of my writings, so that they can maintain their false smear campaigns that I'm a begging loser.

The roommate situation didn't work out because the girl turned out to be a gang stalking witch who was trying to set me up for sacrifice. She pretends to be targeted, so she can gain narcissistic supply. After I exposed the truth about her, she joined my twin sister with the smear & bullying campaign. What she did, was an example of why I kept rejecting people's offers to come & live with them. I'm under heavy attack & persecuted. People are betraying me left & right. I can't believe this is happening to me! I'm losing my hair, & my teeth are being destroyed. 

In the meantime, I'm going to keep asking for help to stay in this hotel room. They're blocking me from housing & employment. People say that the streets is no place for a woman.

Here are ways you can help me. Sorry this post is so long. Please spread & share this to your social media if you care about another human life. Thank you so much in advance, & I love all of you.

Hopefully, my blog & Ko-fi can help me make a living & survive.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/

https://ko-fi.com/targetedcreole

https://gogetfunding.com/homeless-targeted-individual-fighting-to-survive/

Please help a single, #disabled female stay off the streets & make her own living. Please spread the word & share. Here's my #AmazonKindle profile of my #ebooks. The sales can help me get a permanent home, a car, a business opportunity, etc. I appreciate the support. I love you. Thank you so much!


https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B08NZSKNG9?ref_=pe_1724030_132998070


#Homeless #TargetedIndividual #GangStalking #Entrepreneur #Author #IndieAuthor

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

$PsychWorld35 CashApp