Nothing You Narcissistic Gang Stalkers Say Is True!

Unauthorized email sent to me. 


Ummmmm, not illegal, unlawful, or anything else.

viceroy_chandler@protonmail.com


You always say people have your email and phone number "illegally, unlawfully, and undeservedly."

Sucks to be you, Little Girl. The internet is FOREVER! And YOU put your info here for everyone to see.


https://www.citizensaht.org/forum/general-discussions/targeted-gang-stalked-by-the-psych-world


Guess you need a keeper after all, cause you don't seem to be able to take care of yourself.

So far, everything I've seen people say about you, how you act, what you do has been backed up by watching your own videos and tweets. And everything you say someone says, you've misunderstood or (more likely) are trying the skew people's minds with half-truths and full lies.

People keep saying you burned your bridges. Yes, you have.

They say you throw people under the bus when they stop giving you money. Yes, you do.

You have called for a terminally ill person to die, even be MURDERED, and whine about what people say to you? I have never seen a person actually wish you dead. I havebseen people say your behavior will get you killed, and they are right. You are black, BIG, belligerent, and running up on people saying the word "stalking" or even "murderer." In Florida. Treyvon Martin ring a bell?

I mean, dayum Girl, you setting yourself up for harm and it is all ON YOU.

Deal.

A smarter, wiser, more mature person would have taken some of your laying around doin nothing time to look for places with shelter to go to when you lost your cash cow.

And I'm not seeing any cows around you now. You reap what you sow, and you sow nasty shit. Like I said before, sucks to be you. And you ain't special enough to pay for nothing.


Sent from ProtonMail mobile 


Basically, I'm a fool & a worthless loser for NOT selling out like they did. You didn't want this email public, nobody told you to email me against my consent & harass me. TRYING TOO HARD to attempt to drive me to suicide because I'm already emotionally down. Y'all forced me against my will to be homeless on the streets again!

Part of the gang stalking program is to try to drive the targeted individual to suicide. You devils will NOT win! I'm stronger & have the Lord Jesus Christ on my side. Get the behind me, Satan! Your attempts to push me to suicide, like what the gang stalking cult program wants, is ineffective! Go fry in hell with your master Satan!

& you put your gang stalking abuse out for everyone to see. Here's more proof of harassment. Stop trying to contact me against my consent, after I had you blocked!