Officially Back Homeless Again

Today. Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 11 AM. 

It's now 3:17 PM, & I have basically nowhere to go. No sleeping bag. No comfort tonight. I don't know what insects are going to tear me up tonight or tomorrow morning. It's supposed to do some raining for a brief moment this evening. I have no shelter overhead. 

I got an Uber, & the first guy was a gaslighting perp with an EXTREMELY dirty SUV. So dirty that I couldn't ride in it. Seats, side panels, everything disgusting & filthy. He lied & said that the vehicle was clean, & that it was just sand. Welp, I was forced to lose out on $8.14. They sent me an Uber with a dirty vehicle, on purpose to set me up to be forced to cancel & then the money was wasted. Then, I had to wait another 1/2 hour for another Uber & pay more. This time, the van was decent & fairly new. 

I know the perps will maliciously twist what I was trying to say. I've dealt with new cars that are dirty before, as well. & older model cars that are decently clean enough. I hate being forced to rationalize & explain myself! But knowing that I have OCD, they mocked my homelessness by sending a perp with a dirty vehicle. I won't be able to get a bath or shower. 

My last bath/shower was on Friday. They've been squeezing my organs lately. I'm glad they didn't do it that day. I was going to take another shower today, like I normally do, but I was so distraught about being betrayed, abused, perped & back on the streets again. Depression. & gang stalking witch Patricia Jerome is laughing at my suffering. She joined in on the slander campaigns. She's such a witch that she bragged about having someone die! She probably blood sacrificed another TI, lying & saying that he was a perp. She's the fake TI perp, using projection. No one wants to listen to my truth. They have their minds made up to choose the side of who "sounds better"! Or who they favor better. I'm always the #1 choice to hate. No one will ever side with me. & if they do, it's fake, pretentious & 1/2 done! 

By this being the middle of the month, it's the wrong time of the month to go broke. So, I would have to be forced to beg/panhandle & experience rejection & abuse every single day until June 3. I really hate panhandling & begging. It's EXHAUSTING! No one wants to give me a job. Most jobs want you vaccinated, which is a hindrance. What's the point of me being vaccinated, if I still will be rejected for jobs? I'm not going to hell behind a doggone vaccine! But I know that's what the narcissistic, sadistic perps want. 

They're after my soul SO BADLY! The perps are angry at me for dodging a blood sacrifice attempt. This is why I felt so hesitant to go & stay with anyone claiming to be a TI. We're still praying for Cliff Few, Jr., & Lisa TI was murdered.

It's now 3:42 PM, & it looks like it's about to rain. My twin sister, Brandy AKA Dykester, is helping the gang stalking cult to FORCE me to stay homeless on the streets with no vehicle! Y'all are listening to a crippled up, vaccinated, mentally off, slow, retarded hardcore BUTCH man-dyke! 

The Targeted Individual community owes me an apology for not speaking up for a disabled, single, homeless female TI! Most have sold out. They owe me an apology for discrediting & not believing me. For pushing me away, treating me like a nuisance, avoiding & ignoring me crying out for help. Even if it's just emotional support.

These perps are trying to kill me! Who's listening? I'm not delusional, crazy or mentally ill! Please listen to me! 😭😡🙏✝️🛐

Would it take for me to DIE for you to figure out that I'm a real TI, after all? Why is everyone's hearts so cold towards me?

Churches will not even help!