Quick Money The Honest Way

I wish that all jobs would pay people immediately after each day of confirmed completed work. I think that could help reduce homelessness & begging. 

I got persecuted, attacked, bullied & abused for asking why people are forced to wait 2 weeks to get paid. When you're homeless & get a new job, trying to get off the streets, people look at you funny for wearing a work uniform & begging for money. They think you're trying to scam. They don't know your situation. They don't know that you're not a scammer, & that you're trying whatever you could to get out of your situation & haven't even received your first paycheck yet. It's so hard! 

It's hard for me to even find something online that I know how to do, & make a quick buck off of it. Too bad that I only have some limited writing skills. Y'all all know that, due to my targeting, no one wants to support my blog, Ko-fi or short stories. That could be instant money right there.

The perps keep suppressing me. I keep saying that a car could open up the door to MULTIPLE job opportunities! I could get paid instantly, as well. 

This has nothing to do with me being money-hungry, covetous or greedy! I'm just trying to regain independence & survive. The perps don't want me alive. I don't trust selling out, because I don't want to go to hell. I want to stick with Jesus Christ. What if they take my soul, & then I'm still suffering in my predicament? That's another reason why I don't want to sell out. I would be even more enslaved, then. They'd probably take my soul & then kill me the next day. Selling out still wouldn't make my family respect me more. 

This is CRAZY, that I'm being suppressed & blocked from basic survival! Lived on forced extremely low income ALL MY LIFE! I will die, never even seeing a $30K/yr. salary! & I have a Bachelor's degree!