Rashad Haughton Is A Selfish Narcissistic Abuser

The singer Aaliyah's brother. 

First of all, he's Satanic, also. Here's proof.

http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2017/02/illuminati-exposed-satanicluciferian.html?m=1

http://www.whale.to/b/hand_music.html

Scroll all the way down to the "H" section. Haughton, Rashad.

& here's a website with a few pictures of him. People say that his eyes look dark, evil, soulless & dead. They emphasize the word DEAD!

https://www.mancrushes.com/hot-men/rashad-haughton/is-he-gay-married-what-doing-now-where


Back in 2010, he used to run his own online Twitter cult, called "Art Eternal". Anyone who challenged or disagreed with him got blocked. He even was rude, nasty & hateful towards people who tried to be supportive of him. He had elitist mentality & always bashed women. Many people questioned about him being gay for years. He had his top fake favorite ass kissers. He would frequently go on random massive blocking sprees. Sometimes, for no reason. 

Someone in an online chat session said that Rashad used to secretly DM European 13-year old girls & show them his you know what. I saw him making perverted remarks at females. 

When I exposed Rashad, thousands of people called me crazy, wanted to fight me & made death threats at me. People made it like as if I cursed God out, when I cussed Rashad from A to Z & told him how I felt. He also partially contributed to my 2010 suicide attempt. 

I don't know much how he is on Instagram nowadays.

I don't know if Aaliyah would've treated me nice. I used to be a die-hard fan! Due to this gang stalking, people would probably brainwash her to hate me & treat me mean. People said that Aaliyah was always nice & friendly. I've had bad encounters with 3 of her family members. Rashad, her daughter Angel Nicole Kelly Haughton (with sicko R. Kelly), & their cousin Blair. All of them stuck up & rude. Angel tried to discipline & handle me, trying to get gangsta & ghetto on me. I already did a couple of blog posts about her ass! Angel was surprised, making it like I was just talking shit about her whole family. She even recently tried to bully me on YouTube. A few narcissistic fake Aaliyah worshippers defended her & ganged up on me & bullied me into taking my comment down. Angel kept repeatedly reporting my YouTube videos about her, trying to get them taken down. Satanic, hell-faced ugly DEVIL Nicole! 

People have described Rashad as "stuck up" for years! Blair was stuck up, too. Aaliyah never acted like she came off like a narcissistic abuser (& movies don't count! Lol!) Her Romeo Must Die character, "Trish O'Day" acted like a mean narcissistic abuser, who was HIGHLY narcissistic. A stuck-up BITCH! I thought, the other day, that Aaliyah's character, Trish O'Day was even a targeted individual who was HEAVILY targeted! She was DEFINITELY being gang stalked. I'm planning on doing a post, talking about how I believe that Aaliyah was a targeted individual (I probably did do a post about it already. I don't remember.) & a few other celebrities, as well. Like, I believe that it seems like Kanye West is being targeted.

In 2019, I did a YouTube video about Rashad, but that first Psych World channel was wrongfully taken down by the mentally off, slow, retarded, crazy cancer patient perp Star Bricker.