School's Out. Time For A Pool Party!

I'm still sleep deprived & tired. I'm also sick. I hope I don't catch pneumonia. I'm writing this short story as my side hustle, in hopes that I could get another night of hotel room help off the streets. I need help with $100 this evening. Also, I'm trying to force myself to stay awake. I'm feeling so physically cold in here. 


_______________________________________________


The Jacobs Family is hosting a weekend pool party. Vincent just graduated from high school, & he's ready to get it in. He invited his former schoolmates to the party. There's a catch, though. Everyone who graduated with him AND will attend the same university as he is, gets to be invited. There were roughly 15 students. 

Vincent's mother, Valencia, started prepping for the party. She was so elated that her baby finally graduated. Yep. That's right. Her first born. She DID IT UP with decorating all fancy. 

Valencia already had a 15-foot pool with a diving board, but she had a jacuzzi freshly built, just for this occasion. 

One of Vincent's friends, Michael, started making jokes about putting some fruit punch or strawberry flavored Kool-aid into the water. Vincent's little brother, Mookie, said, "No! Why can't it be grape, orange or blue raspberry? I don't like red!" Then, he folded his arms & pouted. 

Michael slapped Mookie upside the head & said, "Aww, boy this ain't your party!"

Mookie said, "Yes it is. Because I just graduated from kindergarten. I'm about to go to first grade. This is my party, too."

Valencia laughed & said, "Boy! You sure know how to lie!" 

Mookie is actually a well-spoken 3-year old on his way to pre-K.

The pool party started, & everyone was having a ball. So many of Vincent's friends were trying to hit on (get fresh with) his mom. They were already 18 & 19 years old. 

The party was pooped AKA ruined by a well-known homeless man who would wander around the neighborhood. He came in uninvited & took a dive. The entire pool turned brown. Everyone was shocked! He must've been THAT dirty! Mookie cried & said that he would've preferred the red water than the stinky, dirty brown water. 

Mookie cried & screamed from the top of his lungs, saying, "Oh, momma! Momma! He ruined my party!", pointing at the homeless man. The homeless man kept swimming, without a care in the world. He refused to get out of the pool. He proceeded to try to drink the pool water. A nearby neighbor overheard the commotion & got the man out of the pool. The neighbor agreed to replace & clean the pool water, & then he added some dye to make the pool orange for Mookie. Mookie was overjoyed!

THE END